PDA

View Full Version : New user with bloodwork - advice/insight appreciated

GT40
10-07-2017, 07:33 AM
aa

jacknap
10-08-2017, 06:24 PM
not much to say people's bloods with pfs are all over the place and different. cdnuts recovered and didn't even use bloods...

if u follow the protocol though I'd imagine it will get your free T up. where I was 4 months ago post crash is night and day after following the protocol.

GT40
10-10-2017, 10:54 AM
aa

Cdsnuts
10-10-2017, 02:10 PM
Cheers for the answer, sounds good to me. The endocrinologist I'm seeing wants me to try a short course of testosterone to see how I feel when my levels are at the top of the range, and also to see how much it will raise free T. I'm very wary of taking any exogenous T though, and from what I'm reading it's not going to give any long term results unlike the protocol here seems to.

My only issue with the protocol is I'm at university, and some parts of it like the fasting/juice feasting are simply not practical - I don't have the facilities to do it as meals are provided and I have no kitchen.

Do you reckon I am best off waiting til the holidays to implement the diet part, and for now implement the rest of the protocol as best I can?

You can try that, but the bottom line is your in a compromised situation in regards to healing properly. ALL of the protocol needs to be done for full effect.

jacknap
10-10-2017, 02:11 PM
that's what i did a did the rest of the protocol for a few months until I was able to do the fast/feast. you can still function pretty much on the juice feast though.