PDA

View Full Version : Licorice root?

12-03-2017, 10:28 AM
Has anyone tried and had experience with Licorice root? A lot of people’s let mention it in recoveries I’ve read across the internet but it’s not mentioned much here. Can anyone suggests a dosage and frequency for me?

Moonman
12-03-2017, 11:15 AM
I just started taking it yesterday. 415 mg in the AM. 4:1 extract would probably be better but I just ran into a shop and they didnt have that.

I came across 5-6 recoveries when I googled. Some are PSSD, but Champster here obviously was a good PFS one.

Pageidol
12-03-2017, 12:45 PM
....well it blocks dht int it...Avoid

I feel champsters recovery wasn’t based on licorice at all...it was based on everything else he was doing correctly!!

Maxout777
12-03-2017, 01:24 PM
I think if it's used like Champster did it, cycled at the end of recovery, it can be beneficial. I wouldn't do it from the beginning on though. It's far from necessary as well.

Cdsnuts
12-06-2017, 05:59 PM
....well it blocks dht int it...Avoid

I feel champsters recovery wasn’t based on licorice at all...it was based on everything else he was doing correctly!!

I find it somewhat amusing that some people will focus on the one thing that is NOT listed in the protocol when he basically did the entire thing with some licorice root added in at the end.....lol.

Pageidol
12-07-2017, 03:25 AM
I find it somewhat amusing that some people will focus on the one thing that is NOT listed in the protocol when he basically did the entire thing with some licorice root added in at the end.....lol.

Aye i hear you man, damn licorice is grot tasting anyway haha