PDA

View Full Version : Tea Tree Deodorant Estrogenic?

xxLUK
02-23-2018, 05:26 PM
So ever since the crash decided to go the natural route for everything; such as soaps, tooth paste, mouth wash and deodorant.

i've been using tea tree deodorant ever since i crashed it's all natural aluminium free, but i have heard that tea tree oil can cause estrogen to increase?

does that mean i should cease using this product or it's a minuscule increase? just curious on opinions, cheers

Snell1234
02-24-2018, 06:33 AM
Id ditch it personally, yes.

Those herbals things can be stronger than you realise and can impact hormones more than you think.

I actually think in some cases you are better off with chemicals as opposed to some herbal things.

jacknap
02-24-2018, 08:52 AM
So ever since the crash decided to go the natural route for everything; such as soaps, tooth paste, mouth wash and deodorant.

i've been using tea tree deodorant ever since i crashed it's all natural aluminium free, but i have heard that tea tree oil can cause estrogen to increase?

does that mean i should cease using this product or it's a minuscule increase? just curious on opinions, cheers

get the stuff cd recommends if you can. or opt for citrus sented if anything as citrus is anti-estrogen.

usher also cites citrus as one of the keys to getting his six pack btw LOL.

xxLUK
02-24-2018, 12:32 PM
Cheers lads, I’ll look into that other one then . Lifesavers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdsnuts
02-27-2018, 05:22 PM
Id ditch it personally, yes.

Those herbals things can be stronger than you realise and can impact hormones more than you think.

I actually think in some cases you are better off with chemicals as opposed to some herbal things.

I'd like for you to broaden this statement a little Snell. Can you give me an example of what you mean here? Chemicals in general should be avoided regardless. If it's made in a lab, it usually has no place in or around your body. I'm curious to what you meant here.

- - - Updated - - -

get the stuff cd recommends if you can. or opt for citrus sented if anything as citrus is anti-estrogen.

usher also cites citrus as one of the keys to getting his six pack btw LOL.

Usher.....lol. YEAH.....

Snell1234
02-27-2018, 10:18 PM
I'd like for you to broaden this statement a little Snell. Can you give me an example of what you mean here? Chemicals in general should be avoided regardless. If it's made in a lab, it usually has no place in or around your body. I'm curious to what you meant here.

- - - Updated - - -

Usher.....lol. YEAH.....

From personal experience, some of the herbals ive encountered can have huge hormonal impacts (for me anyway). A lot of essential oils seem to be able to do quite a lot. Some can be estrogenic and some can be anti dht.

I agree with you re chemicals and them having no place. But if I had to choose between two evils, I would be choosing the chemicals as whilst they aren't great for you I don't think they'll have the same immediate hormonal impact on your body that some of these "natural" herbs do. The chemicals probably have more of a build up affect and aren't great for your body.

The point I was trying to make was stay away from a lot of these herbals products and essential oils whilst you are in the pfs state.

Cdsnuts
02-28-2018, 03:07 PM
From personal experience, some of the herbals ive encountered can have huge hormonal impacts (for me anyway). A lot of essential oils seem to be able to do quite a lot. Some can be estrogenic and some can be anti dht.

I agree with you re chemicals and them having no place. But if I had to choose between two evils, I would be choosing the chemicals as whilst they aren't great for you I don't think they'll have the same immediate hormonal impact on your body that some of these "natural" herbs do. The chemicals probably have more of a build up affect and aren't great for your body.

The point I was trying to make was stay away from a lot of these herbals products and essential oils whilst you are in the pfs state.

I agree with alot of that.