PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian's Recovery

Mineiro-up
02-22-2020, 08:57 AM
Hi guys! another soldier to beat this war of our lives! I'm Brazilian, so don't mind any english mistakes, ok?
My history is no different. I'm 33 year old, took finasteride in two periods of my life. First when I was 18, back then I took for only a month, and had no side effects at all, but anyway didn't feel good taking medicine everyday only for hairloss. Time passed and last year (already bald!) from an impulsive action I started again with finasteride, I took it for 2 months (July/August), by the end of the second month I was having sex and noticed a lower power on my erection, I immediately link to the poison and decided to quit it ride away. One day after that my dick died, causing me the biggest terror that I ever experienced, a sansation of life ruined, wich got even bigger after I went on internet and dyscovered the existence of PFS.

This first moment is the worst, since you know nothing that is happening with you, and all you have is missinformation on youtube, worst of all is the sensation of being robbed, stolen, since this is something real, that exist for a while and nobody has ever speaked about...anyway. With a little more search I found TMO, even before than findding PH. Read all over it, althoug without internalizing it. I immediately order all the herbs that I could find here in Brazil (about 30% from what sites recommends). The next two weeks, while I was waiting for my herbs I was on a Job Travel experiecing my simptoms, wich was: ED, no semem, braing fog, fatigue, waking up in the middle of the night scared and with accelerated beat, and all of this of course, brouth a little depression. Life goes on....

Herbs arrived and I jumped on it (mistaken). No change im my diet (wich was bad), no meditation, no wheitlifting, only running, and kept living. After two weeks rotating the herbs, my simptoms got better, and I experienced a spontaneus erection, making me happy like a teenager. After that day my confidence came back and I started back chating on tinder and pickin up girls. My libido was higher than before, and all I could think was fucking some pussy. This happiness standed until new years period, when I was not even thinking about PFS anymore, and on a day, out of nothing, got sucked into PFS's reality again. Once again I was experiecing that feeling of waking up in the middle of the night, and difficult on jerking off, etc. On Christmas, I remember being near a cousin of mine, very very fuckable, and I had all mental conditions to fuck her, but as my body was totally lazy, I didn't even tried...that made me sad, man.

Back on the researches, and having the experiences, I could conclude that all my past months had nothing to do with the Herbs, instead of that, was my body trying to balance the system once again, and then I got the new years crash, worst than the first one, sexual sides were the same, but sleep sided hitted bad, waking up with anxiety crisis and suicidal thoughts. (If you are experiecing suicidal thoughts, know something: THIS IS NOT YOU, it passes).

The year began and I got a 1st one priority in life, get better than I ever was. (the PFS made me think that I never was the best version of my self, even before take finasteride I kind of neglected my potential as a man and also as a human being - that reflection was good!) Spent almost this 2 months on forums, doing researches and reflecting wich way to go, also buying all products thas someone claimed be good for them. I went to an endocrinologist wich recommend some stuff (at least she was a PFS believer). She gave me Clomid + Proviron + Ashwaganda + Rhodiola rosea + keto diet. I went with clomid and proviron for 2 weeks, than dropped it off. Since end January I am basically on:
- Diet: eating meat, green leafs, bone broth, ghee (Ozephs diet) I was with the idea of fix the gut and fix PFS, but now I know that is one part of the process.
- Exercices: HIIT, wheighlifting, runnig - all moderate, but everyday
- Avoiding: no pharmaceuticals, no gluten, no suggar.
- Suplement: 1 pill of Forskolin waking up, 1 pill of GABA before Sleep
- Other tricks: Meditating (not only, but mobilizing "energy" (chi, prana...you name it)
- cold shower

Today is an important Day. Brazil is on its 1st day of Carnival, yes, a LOT of things going on the streets, but fuck that in a happy way, I'm on my 1st day whater fast so, and I intent to go until next saturday. Luckly, I will be in a job trip, alone, in a hotel payed by the company, with a very easy schedule do to. I'm supposed to do some work there, but very easy, may take 1 hour a day, since the hotel is near from the store that I have to look at. I intent do go fasting and relaxing this week. Question: do you guys thing is safe to have sauna while on fasting? I'm intent to.

Current Symptoms:

- Inability of getting aroused
- Parcial ED, I can get hard, but with some effort (despite i got conserned and i'm currently nofap)
- Having some erections while sleeping
- Lack of motivation of doing anything besides goig to work or making the protocol going (feeling of being stucked)
- Sleeping getting better and better (I can sleep a full night some days, while others I wake up and then go back to sleep - no more suicidal thoughts or heart palpitation)
- No noticeble congnitive issues
- I had some skin inflamations wich was gone since I'm on this 2 months on diet
- Have FUCKIN SUKEN EYES, looking older despite body looks very helthier because of the diet, since the crash I'm looking 10 years older, with my cheecks falling too

Next Steps:

- Have a great time fasting
- Refeed in the best way possible
- Start Herb Rotation after 1 week of refeeding
- Keep going only with the protocol TMO, nothing else. (My diet will get a lot easyer, since i was not eating fruit this 2 months because of the sugar)
- I wish I could go trough this without AndroHard, but time will tell. (don't wanna look like shwaznagger)

Wrote a lot, but I know, like me, its very good to read some felas experiences. Going throug this shit witch is PFS, a place like this became a refuge, a community temple where we can share our goings.
Thank you all very much.

Cdsnuts
02-22-2020, 09:36 AM
Hi guys! another soldier to beat this war of our lives! I'm Brazilian, so don't mind any english mistakes, ok?
My history is no different. I'm 33 year old, took finasteride in two periods of my life. First when I was 18, back then I took for only a month, and had no side effects at all, but anyway didn't feel good taking medicine everyday only for hairloss. Time passed and last year (already bald!) from an impulsive action I started again with finasteride, I took it for 2 months (July/August), by the end of the second month I was having sex and noticed a lower power on my erection, I immediately link to the poison and decided to quit it ride away. One day after that my dick died, causing me the biggest terror that I ever experienced, a sansation of life ruined, wich got even bigger after I went on internet and dyscovered the existence of PFS.

This first moment is the worst, since you know nothing that is happening with you, and all you have is missinformation on youtube, worst of all is the sensation of being robbed, stolen, since this is something real, that exist for a while and nobody has ever speaked about...anyway. With a little more search I found TMO, even before than findding PH. Read all over it, althoug without internalizing it. I immediately order all the herbs that I could find here in Brazil (about 30% from what sites recommends). The next two weeks, while I was waiting for my herbs I was on a Job Travel experiecing my simptoms, wich was: ED, no semem, braing fog, fatigue, waking up in the middle of the night scared and with accelerated beat, and all of this of course, brouth a little depression. Life goes on....

Herbs arrived and I jumped on it (mistaken). No change im my diet (wich was bad), no meditation, no wheitlifting, only running, and kept living. After two weeks rotating the herbs, my simptoms got better, and I experienced a spontaneus erection, making me happy like a teenager. After that day my confidence came back and I started back chating on tinder and pickin up girls. My libido was higher than before, and all I could think was fucking some pussy. This happiness standed until new years period, when I was not even thinking about PFS anymore, and on a day, out of nothing, got sucked into PFS's reality again. Once again I was experiecing that feeling of waking up in the middle of the night, and difficult on jerking off, etc. On Christmas, I remember being near a cousin of mine, very very fuckable, and I had all mental conditions to fuck her, but as my body was totally lazy, I didn't even tried...that made me sad, man.

Back on the researches, and having the experiences, I could conclude that all my past months had nothing to do with the Herbs, instead of that, was my body trying to balance the system once again, and then I got the new years crash, worst than the first one, sexual sides were the same, but sleep sided hitted bad, waking up with anxiety crisis and suicidal thoughts. (If you are experiecing suicidal thoughts, know something: THIS IS NOT YOU, it passes).

The year began and I got a 1st one priority in life, get better than I ever was. (the PFS made me think that I never was the best version of my self, even before take finasteride I kind of neglected my potential as a man and also as a human being - that reflection was good!) Spent almost this 2 months on forums, doing researches and reflecting wich way to go, also buying all products thas someone claimed be good for them. I went to an endocrinologist wich recommend some stuff (at least she was a PFS believer). She gave me Clomid + Proviron + Ashwaganda + Rhodiola rosea + keto diet. I went with clomid and proviron for 2 weeks, than dropped it off. Since end January I am basically on:
- Diet: eating meat, green leafs, bone broth, ghee (Ozephs diet) I was with the idea of fix the gut and fix PFS, but now I know that is one part of the process.
- Other tricks: Meditating (not only, but mobilizing "energy" (chi, prana...you name it)
- cold shower

Today is an important Day. Brazil is on its 1st day of Carnival, yes, a LOT of things going on the streets, but fuck that in a happy way, I'm on my 1st day whater fast so, and I intent to go until next saturday. Luckly, I will be in a job trip, alone, in a hotel payed by the company, with a very easy schedule do to. I'm supposed to do some work there, but very easy, may take 1 hour a day, since the hotel is near from the store that I have to look at. I intent do go fasting and relaxing this week. Question: do you guys thing is safe to have sauna while on fasting? I'm intent to.

Current Symptoms:

- Parcial ED, I can get hard, but with some effort (despite i got conserned and i'm currently nofap)
- Lack of motivation of doing anything besides goig to work or making the protocol going (feeling of being stucked)
- Sleeping getting better and better (I can sleep a full night some days, while others I wake up and then go back to sleep - no more suicidal thoughts or heart palpitation)
- Have FUCKIN SUKEN EYES, looking older despite body looks very helthier because of the diet, since the crash I'm looking 10 years older, with my cheecks falling too

Next Steps:

- Keep going only with the protocol TMO, nothing else. (My diet will get a lot easyer, since i was not eating fruit this 2 months because of the sugar)
- I wish I could go trough this without AndroHard, but time will tell. (don't wanna look like shwaznagger)

Wrote a lot, but I know, like me, its very good to read some felas experiences. Going throug this shit witch is PFS, a place like this became a refuge, a community temple where we can share our goings.
Thank you all very much.

Welcome. I always wanted to experience carnival....especially because I think Brazilian women are beautiful creatures....Good luck on your journey.

Oh....and PS....you won't like NOTHING like Schwarzeneggar....lol. No worries there.

JoeP26
02-22-2020, 09:39 AM

- cold shower

Current Symptoms:

Next Steps:

Thank you all very much.

Welcome! Sounds like you’re off to a good start.

Mineiro-up
02-27-2020, 06:27 PM
Update.

Just broke my waterfast. 6,5 days, 153 hours, only water.
breakfast food: green juice (spinach, arugula, kale) + 1 papaya (with seeds) + 1 hand of mixed nuts, i'm pleased.
The plan was to go until tomorow, but i've to work, and didn't want to brake it on a lunchtime with workmates.

My Fast....
was my first time on fasting. In Brazil is not a common thing, I would say few people know about it, and is aways associated on the loosing wheight objective.
I had time to learn about the process while doing it (Dr. Alan Goldhamer is a good source)...Keto, cells renew, neurogenesis, inflamation relief...the list goes. Must say it was an amazing experience, still being.
First two days I was craving for food, after that everything calmed down, got someway serene. Clear mind, a little weakness, but a very good feeling overwall.
I think it was a good start for a first fast, but I wish I could do a longer one. Certainly a two week would be more effective on the heal process. But do it while working is hard, not just because of the work itself but because of the context, if I say I'm not gonna luch for 14 days people will send me to the hospital. So, to avoid stress I have do dance between this. Since I defined I was braking the fast today I soon bacame hungry, I started to think about food and what I would eat. But in the past days I was not hungry at all, this thing is all about mindset.

I will bring a subject: Many of my studies reading and waching videos about fasting and healing was saying not to consume animal proteine, because it's full of toxines. And the last month I was eating more meat than ever, I'm intent so lower a little bit from now on and go hard on vegetables, but still keeping the meat and eggs and milk (animal proteine).

That's it fellas. Will keep refeeding and start the herbs in a few days.

JoeP26
02-27-2020, 07:45 PM
Update.

Just broke my waterfast. 6,5 days, 153 hours, only water.
breakfast food: green juice (spinach, arugula, kale) + 1 papaya (with seeds) + 1 hand of mixed nuts, i'm pleased.
The plan was to go until tomorow, but i've to work, and didn't want to brake it on a lunchtime with workmates.

My Fast....
was my first time on fasting. In Brazil is not a common thing, I would say few people know about it, and is aways associated on the loosing wheight objective.
I had time to learn about the process while doing it (Dr. Alan Goldhamer is a good source)...Keto, cells renew, neurogenesis, inflamation relief...the list goes. Must say it was an amazing experience, still being.
First two days I was craving for food, after that everything calmed down, got someway serene. Clear mind, a little weakness, but a very good feeling overwall.
I think it was a good start for a first fast, but I wish I could do a longer one. Certainly a two week would be more effective on the heal process. But do it while working is hard, not just because of the work itself but because of the context, if I say I'm not gonna luch for 14 days people will send me to the hospital. So, to avoid stress I have do dance between this. Since I defined I was braking the fast today I soon bacame hungry, I started to think about food and what I would eat. But in the past days I was not hungry at all, this thing is all about mindset.

I will bring a subject: Many of my studies reading and waching videos about fasting and healing was saying not to consume animal proteine, because it's full of toxines. And the last month I was eating more meat than ever, I'm intent so lower a little bit from now on and go hard on vegetables, but still keeping the meat and eggs and milk (animal proteine).

That's it fellas. Will keep refeeding and start the herbs in a few days.

Great progress! Keep it up. 😎👏

Mineiro-up
02-28-2020, 06:09 AM
Hi! Need a tip.

What’s the best way to consume Tongkat powder? With water? Oil? And how much? A tea spoon would be enough I think.

Cdsnuts
02-28-2020, 08:59 AM
Hi! Need a tip.

What’s the best way to consume Tongkat powder? With water? Oil? And how much? A tea spoon would be enough I think.

A teaspoon would be way too much if you're using the Lost Empire Brand. I guess it depends on the type you're using.

Mineiro-up
02-28-2020, 09:35 AM
The brand is raw forest foods. Is it good?

Cdsnuts
02-28-2020, 09:36 AM
The brand is raw forest foods. Is it good?

I know their pine pollen tincture is pretty good but I've never had any of their other ones. Is there a reason you're not using the Lost Empire Brand?

From all of the ones I've experimented with, LEH has the highest quality I've come across.

Mineiro-up
02-28-2020, 10:10 AM
When I first ordered my herbs, on September I was so desperate that when I found in a Pharmacy here I got as soon as I could. And now, not so desperate, I searched aleatory sites that would import those herbs a couldn’t find here in Brazil. Anyway...no specific reason for not using lost empire. I will mind next times and give the preference. Thanks!

Mineiro-up
02-29-2020, 04:30 PM
Just saw this video about the "ice man" and the idea behind cold expoure, breath, mind-control and self healing

Very Inspiring!

the goop lab with Gwyneth Paltrow | Netflix Official Site (https://www.netflix.com/watch/81044716?trackId=200257859)

Mineiro-up
03-04-2020, 08:49 PM
Update.

Hi Guys! So almost a week of refeeding and have only good things to say about fasting, the benefits are notable! I lost 5Kg and reegain 4Kg by now, firts days more fruit and now more vegetables, bonebroth and meat. In my opinion, if someone has the chance of doing water fast, there is no reason to choose for juice feast. The juice will keep the nutrition of the body and disturb the autophagy process, slowing the organism recovery...so I don't see as a wise decision. Anyway, after three days of refeeding I could notice my face's pores smaller and the bloater almost gone. The sunken eyes still remain but with a more improved expression, not tired anymore, maybe it get better with more fasts (mine was only 6 days).

I'm not taking any suplements besides the Herbs. I got Spirulina, Chlorella, Gaba, Melatonin, Ginko, etc. But since i'm affraid of mixing too much things, I rather use nothing. So far so good. From what i've been reading, maybe the complex B would be a good decision to introduce. The workout is doing good, I started lifting wheigts three days ago, more light than before the fast and it was ok. The mood in general is ok. I know maybe I'm sounding too much positive, but was has concerned me since the first moment of this whole process was the sexual sides, I suffered from many symptoms during the 2 crashes that I went through (I remember one day at work, I felt like i was in a western movie, hot, dry, tired, surreal, and understanding nothing, was like a dream). I don't know if is the diet, but i'm ok from mental sides by now, the sleep is good and no brain fog (I got scared of eating/drinking shit and than get fucked, so i'm doing it straight). Yesterday I ate some chocolate and had anxiety for an hour or so, nothin heavy. Besides all of this, sexual sides still sucks!!! No random boner, no aggressiveness, no impulse, no arousing from visual stimulus. The only time that I get an erection is when i'm sleeping, this is something strange....when i'm off, my dick is on, and when i'm on, my dick is off. If you guys know why this happen I would like to know so. Another thing to point and question is the amount of semen, I know i'm supouse to nofap but once a week (just once XD) i'm allowing myself, and what I see is that the semen production, besides not being whatery, is comming in a "demo version". I know I know this is something that everybody in this condition deals with and there is nothing new here. My point (or theory) is, the semen is one of the most complex proteins that our body produces, and so, when it starts to produce the "normal" amount again is when we recover from the sexual sides. Since you are not producing semen, there is no reason for the body to send you sexual instincts. Maybe you guys can contribute with some information...

Besides that, I haven't noticed anything with the herbs yet, nothing good, nothing bad, but come on, I'm on this for less than a week! so i don't have nothing about to complain.
Peace Guys!

Mineiro-up
03-27-2020, 11:24 AM
Update. [on covid times]

Diet: One of my intentions when I heard I would stay at home was fasting again, as long as I could. Fasted for 3 days then, and broke it eating like a Dinosaur (lack of willpower XD). At least I'm keeping my diet, and going only with paleo/healthy foods. One thing to point: Paleo covers a big range of foods, I think some may help more than others. Until now, from my experience and reading I can set in order of benefit: 1.Leafs / 2.Raw Vegetables (low carb) / 3.Ghee / 4.Bone Broth / 5.Meat / 6.Nuts / 7.Papaya (with seeds) / 8.Home made Kefir. This is the top 8 of my diet. As I'm becoming better, I'm alowing my self to eat more high glimecic fruits (mango, watermellon, banana and even dry fruits which is highly sweet). I don't know how much going from meat/leafs/fat to suggar(even fructose) is a bad idea, I'm steel testing, but I would say the more we can stay away from any kinds of suggar the better.

I'm here today to post my blood test evolution. Since I crashed I've done 2 blood tests in a 3 months interval - the 2nd test was much more complete. From what is comparable between the two ones, I'm only getting better. In green is whats really matter. In yellow, what matter and is out of range. In white...fuck.

Analysis:
1) My Testosterone went from 254 to 660 in 3 months!!! I give this to diet + exercise + herbs and also more time interval to the crash episode. If this continues going up and up, what are the risks?
2) My DHT is in the top of range (79), unfortunately I didn´t have it tested before on the 1st exam. What I can say is that it doesn't mean I'm cured, despite feeling much better than 3 months ago...next section I'll talk about symptoms.
3) My prolactine went from 6 to 9, I'm assuming that it is following the Testosterne incresase - so it's ok.
4) My DHEA-s is higher than the range, should I try to lower it? I read that it could increase my estrogen levels.

Any other comments would be much appreciated

I read a lot here about ups and downswigns, but from what I can notice, this is very subtle with me. Since I begin the protocol I'm leaving a much healthier life, I could set away my crash symptoms, and, in my last month, PFS was not a heavy stone that I carry everywhere I go. I established a selfcure mindset, reading, meditating a lot and caring about my wellbeign as never before, all this made a big difference oh how I look to all of this. The fear of PFS and the hope of the protocol made me change my living. I don't notice any mind/neurological issues, so my ups and downs comes down to physiological things. (nobody is happy and euforic all the time, this is part of life, so we cannot blame PFS for everything negative that happens in our day by day).

About my symptoms:
- I'm beggining to sweat again, but only after 13 minutes runnig, I think my normal would be start sweating after 7-8 minutes.
- There's weeks than I can sleep all night long, then the next week I start waking up at 4am, and it continues with a light sleep until the morning. (this is the most noticeable ups and downs that vary)
- I'm getting more in shape, but with a slow muscle increase and leaping veins
- The erections is now easier to appear and to mantain, but it does't happen spontaneously, and I'm still missing that sexual animal urge, although I have some. This libido thing is another topic that can vary from day to day. Sorry to guys that I've read here before, but I wan't my overwhelming libido back.
- I really don't know about my gut, since I'm going straight on my diet, I don't know what would happen if I take a weekend of heavy booze or mcdonald's, until now my poop is beautiful hahaha.

About DHT: Obviously high levels of DHT does't mean PFS cure and I don't have a theory about this. All I can say is that even your body being able to produce DHT through 5AR (new ones or old ones) there's something about neurological connection that goes slowling restoring itself (if you go the right path). And that's what brings us back and beyond pre PFS state.

Mineiro-up
03-27-2020, 11:53 AM
Exam Link

exam 01.pdf - Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qPZA4nYPGK53NRfDTWntxxv9cR85ZaB_/view?usp=sharing)

Mineiro-up
04-15-2020, 08:01 PM
GLUTEN EPISODE

Just a quick update here.
I’ve been doing very well in the last past weeks. Just keeping on protocol: Diet as I said on my last post, sun everyday it’s possible, cold shower with skin brushing and bathmate, meditation and exercise (lower now on covid times, but keeping) and herbs (finally my LEH herbs arrived and I’m comparing them with the Brazilian ones that I got first place - some are extremely different but some like cordyceps seems the same, which comforted me some way). Could be doing a better job on breath exercises, but ok. My confident came back to the point I’m chasing and having sex again, maintaining erection with good sensibility (I have a response of my lower part when I need, although it seems a little lazy for spontaneous boner, visual arousing, and morning woods - but when I’m in a hot chat with a girl it never fails). Sleep has improved as well, taking some all night rest by now.

As I was feeling this good I was cheating a little on diet, eating some chocolate here and some dried fruits (high glycemic) there - and the body’s addiction start once again to be feeded by sweet shit - not good, because it starts to want more and more...and last night I fucked up some of my progress eating 3 slices of pizza, yes friends, my body had a gluten bomb by the time of almost forgetting what was that. Result during this day: Insomnia, no nocturnal erection, inconsistency stool, fatigue, brain fog, and to settle things down, I felt depressed during all the day.

Conclusion: until you consider yourself recovered, don’t ever touch gluten (and once recovered, avoid it as long as you can)

To get out of this I’m current: drinking lots of water, green juice, kefir, probiotic, salad and meat. Even consider another short waterfast but haven’t done.

In my opinion, PFS do has a portion of psychological/mind root (despite all the physical imbalances that I consider the biggest part) . But as your body starts healing, everything goes with the flow.

Mineiro-up
04-21-2020, 06:15 AM
DOWNSWING

Last week got out of protocol line: pizza, a bottle of wine, a cigarette, and 2 hits in a joint. As if a knew, but how much of this thing can ruin a 4 month progress? I don’t think so. By now, my libido that was almost fine in the past weeks seem to be like in the beginning of my protocol jump in. I like to think that’s my body thanking care of the shit I put in to reach my baseline again. I was not far as I though to deal with this toxins...PFS is a box of surprises.

Turnover25
04-21-2020, 02:15 PM
DOWNSWING

Last week got out of protocol line: pizza, a bottle of wine, a cigarette, and 2 hits in a joint. As if a knew, but how much of this thing can ruin a 4 month progress? I don’t think so. By now, my libido that was almost fine in the past weeks seem to be like in the beginning of my protocol jump in. I like to think that’s my body thanking care of the shit I put in to reach my baseline again. I was not far as I though to deal with this toxins...PFS is a box of surprises.

My man, I wouldn’t necessarily call drinking wine and hitting joints and smokes to be a box of surprises. I’ve been sober for 7 months and my neurological symptoms have BARELY improved. I’d stay clean until you heal, your body doesn’t want to deal with that stuff right now. If you want to indulge I’d recommend buying some healthy-ish ice cream or something, try and avoid the mind altering stuff for now.

Mineiro-up
04-21-2020, 08:10 PM
Thanks man!! Totally agree, let’s stay vigilant! And congrats for you!!!

Cdsnuts
04-26-2020, 09:40 PM
Thanks man!! Totally agree, let’s stay vigilant! And congrats for you!!!

I know you don't know me, but please, take it from me, someone who LOVED getting twisted as much as the next guy.....all it does is set you back, unfortunately....you put the time in now, and in the near future you can indulge ALL YOU WANT and you'll be fine. Dude....just take your lumps up front. Things will go so much faster for you.

Mineiro-up
06-04-2020, 03:04 PM
JUNE UPDATE

SOME POSITIVE VIBRATION

Hi fellas!!...just doing an update while not in an up or downswing, when our emotions tend to distorce things. Today I’m feeling perfectly “normal”, just want to report how things are going after this last 6 months.

I’m 100% used do TMO by now. I do like my diet, I don’t feel urge for sugar or shitty food...never thought I’d say that but I love salad! And I know how to prepare a fckin taste bonebroth!! Bizarre how your body can adapt to things...

I started my 1st cycle of AndroHard this week. With my last downswing about 1,5 month ago I ordered AH and while things was getting better I knew it would take a month or so to arrive here in Brazil I was not anxious about that...I do love herbs rotation anyway....fact is AH arrived last week and I said: why not !?!? So I’m current on my 4th day of cycling. I’m feeling very well, must say. 1st day I felt like a beast, and worked out like a beast, by now I’m “only” feeling very good, calm, energetic, I don’t wanna say it’s only because of AH, I changed my life and that’s why....also my skin is healthier, a saw that on reviews, AH is very good for skin. Let’s see how things will go through the cycle...I think I’m doing the whole month only from day 1 to 30 (opinions on this?). The only thing got worst was my sleep, I was sleeping whole non stopping night and in this 3 days woke up in the middle of night, even thirsty, not anxious, not racing heart...I’m still watching this...

I started the protocol very focused on diet, exercise and herbs. In a second moment I became aware of the fasting importance. I know about the blind faith of TMO, and I agree, but how this CD guy 🤣 could put togheter so many important things? And there I go studying things, studying about fasting, what doest it do to your body...autophagy, histones, senescent cells, fuck!! I would never know this in a lifetime if wasn’t for PFS. And by now, wim hof method is being life changing for me (hold your breath and Get high on your own supply!!!)...doing this and studying this process plus all other stuff together has totally made a difference in my life. Must say the lockdown has also been a bless for me, I’m able to be totally focused on my heal and not worried about social contact hahahah (I’m even dating a girl - just remember Ricky, that said he fucked more girls on PFS than ever before. I don’t give up on this department either, should be included on the protocol! 🤣)

About how far I’m on this journey...I really don’t know. And I finally got this is a marathon, for real!!! while you are not fully committed you will never understand that. All I know is that I’m feeling good. What intrigues me most on this process is the dynamics of the ups and downs, like, how and why this happens? With PFS I learned to watch my body. Before this I used to have a lot of inflammations that I never gave a fuck, by now I don’t say a goodbye to my stool in the toilet before I give a good look on them. And also aways had some minor skin problems that simply gone away...

As I got used to the ups and downs I’m just relaxed whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, or don’t get a morning wood, or get more time to get hard as I was pre PFS, or don’t sweat as much as I would like.....I know with time things going taking place.

And to finish all this bullshit philosophy (🤣 not so bullshit), one last advice: don’t fool yourself with porn. If you are a PFS guy and you are able to get a boner on porn, good for you. But this is far away different from being with a real woman. I think after we crash we have to RE-learn some things. The body forgot simple things that was automatic before, like seeing a round butt on the street and get hard, but when you first learned that, was upon a natural process, not with porn, and IMO you have to track that way once again, naturally, not over stimulating with online dopamine. But that’s just my opinion.

Be cool guys!! Thank you all for all the sharing.

Mineiro-up
06-23-2020, 08:19 AM
FINAL JUNE UPTADE
NOT SO POSITIVE, BUT STILL GOING!!!!

Final week of my cycle and I must say I wish to finish it! It has been very good, I can really notice some muscle enhancement but in other hand I have an impression that my body is getting a little tired of it, as if it needed some time off to restore, and that’s what I will give it next week. Mental sides: episodes of anxiety, not heavy but as if I had a dark cloud upon my head. Physical sides: a little tired and lazy for most part of the day. Sexual sides: libido drop from a point that I’m missing it. I was used to some libido during this journey but that went away these days. Sleep: sleep is good, I’m very committed to breathing exercises and meditation and that what’s helping me most. Most annoying symptom is the psychological...look like I’m experiencing some pussy feelings of just not being chill, although my mind is but it doesn’t reflect on my hole being - my bet is hormonal imbalances - but I’m not the PFS guy who gets searching a healing on every symptom that shows up.

So...things keep going, I’m kinda ok with this couse I know it’s a fluctuation. Sometimes the best medicine is patience.

xxaleksi
06-23-2020, 02:36 PM
How many pumps per day are you doing?

Yeah the laziness/lethargy is really pronounced for me too on this cycle. Thankfully only a couple days to go until I can go back on the herbs lol

Mineiro-up
06-24-2020, 01:52 PM
How many pumps per day are you doing?

Yeah the laziness/lethargy is really pronounced for me too on this cycle. Thankfully only a couple days to go until I can go back on the herbs lol

4 in the morning / 4before bed...as my 1st cycle my choice was to take it easy. I recommend, it’s not life changing as the whole protocol but def has its value.

Mineiro-up
09-16-2020, 05:34 PM
SEPTEMBER UPTADE

It's been a while since my last post, about 3 months, and it kinda reflect how I deal with my Journey. A few months after crash I realised it wouldn't be quick or easy, and the way I face it would lead me throught recovery or getting me stucked for sometime. Stopping the blablabla, what I'm tryng to say is: Thinking on micromanagement will only lead you to paranoia, it's impossible for me tryng to know how much progress I made in a week of working hard with perfect diet and how much I get back when I drink a beer of eat something fried. Would it be 0,3 or 0,7? How many 5ar enzimes are still fucked up from fin and how much new ones did my body produced while I was on my PH cycle? Are my androreceptors at 60, 65 ou 70% of what they used to be? I REALLY would like to have all these answers but it's impossible, and being impossible, it's a total waste of time thinking on this level, it only make us more stressed. That sayd I will talk about my progress these 9 months, and I'm totally on the other side of what I just said, I can't even tell what herb do I like most, or if I feel any diference between all of them XD.

My status:
- Anxiety: vanished
- Sleeping Issues: vanished
- Depression or anything near by: vanished
- Visual Issues: Never Had
- Food sensivities: vanished
- Blood on stool: vanished
- Skin Inflamation: vanished
- Bloated face: vanished
- Zombie face: vanished
- Confidence: Back to normal
- Lazyness: Only sometimes during Cycle
- Transpiration: Low, has a way to improve
- Muscle Building: Normal to low, even during Cycle
- Jizz amount: Back to 80% of what I think it should be. white and creamy
- Erection: Good! while it's hard is exacly the same thing or better than it was before (I have a mate, bathmate! that was horrible!! hahaha)
- Cialis: I use generic, but never took an entire pill at once, the biggest amount I took once was 1/2 pill. Now I use 1/4 pill for 3 days and things go fine. My plan is dropping down and down until i feel confident to don't need it anymore
- Brain-Dick Connection: Mid. My dick works preety fine while I am with a Girl, squeezing, kissing and etc. But it is still Lazy for visual arousal or spontaneus erection (I'm in a relatioship so..so far so good)
- Libido: Not same as pre PFS. Wish my animal sex urge back (My visual arousal is what I miss the most, I can get hard on sexual thoughts, but still have a way to improve on that)
- Nocturnal Erection: 80% of the days
- Morning Wood: 50% of the days

What I'm Doing (Basicaly the protocol)
- Daily Pinnepollen - I Started after my 1st cycle and really recomend
- Herb Rotation: While not on cycle (I'm on my 2nd AH cycle right now)
- Cold Showers
- Breathing Exercise
- Meditation (not sooo much)
- Taking without any specific order and not feelign much: L-citruline, B-complex, Zinc, BHB, Creatine (not everyday)
- Diet: Salad, meat, juice, cheese, kefir, butter, olive oil, egg (These last months I'm eating more carb than I should, even got some extra Kg)
- Weightlifting & HIIT

What I have Learned until Now:
- Don't overthink this process: It's impossible to have any answer or make any conclusion in a short time frame, give time to time
- Focus on feeling good
- Don't search for a magic pill, it's all among this forum knowledge
- If you get good, your motivation will prob drop a little, don't let it happen, full recovery is full recovery, i'm still chasing it and I will get there.

Cdsnuts
10-08-2020, 10:01 PM
To back track some, did you say that you wanted to fuck your cousin, or did I read that wrong?

Mojo
10-09-2020, 10:13 AM
To back track some, did you say that you wanted to fuck your cousin, or did I read that wrong?

Yea I kinda halted at that one too. Was hoping someone else would adres it lmao

Ratchet
10-09-2020, 11:57 AM
I had to log in for this one. I read that too, fell out of my chair. I’m glad others had to internalize that one as well. Best of luck to you Mineiro, in all of your endeavors.

Cdsnuts
10-09-2020, 06:43 PM
I had to log in for this one. I read that too, fell out of my chair. I’m glad others had to internalize that one as well. Best of luck to you Mineiro, in all of your endeavors.

I mean, I know he's from the south....south America, but damn.....lol.

Mineiro-up
10-13-2020, 03:04 PM
I Just lost all my nice written post couse my login expired, I will just pretend it didnt happened and will write it all again.

To the comments above, well, that's true fellas, but in my favor, it's a distant kindship, my mom and her dad are 2nd degree cousin, it's family, but not that related, anyway, I wouldnt miss the oportunity again, I don't know how I would react today, couse I'm feeling drastically better than last xmas. Telling the truth, back last xmas I was about to crash, and all that suggar, fried food and beer from that days took me to crash and Estrogen peaks right on the years beginning. Was that state that took me here, if I wasn't so fucked up I would never have the strength to begin the protocol ride away. So....let me make an update and talk about this second cycle.

When I decided to run PH, Androhard was the default product of this forum, so I ordered 2 bottles. If was today I would choose Ultrahard, but these orders takes 40days do arrive at my house, and Dollar value today is like 5x the current money in Brazil, so, Ultrahard can wait. I was planning 2 bottles for 4 cylces. 1st cycle ended a few months ago with 8 pumps per day, by the end of the 4th week I was beging for my herbs and decided to stop the cycle, and noticed that I had consumed less than half bottle, 40% let's say. So 1st september I starded my 2nd cycle, and my thougt was "I will run this shit until the bottle is over" ... 40days passed, and I coudn't finished my bottle, doing like 16 pumps per day...is it normal or do I have a problem with my dispensing pump? nevermind. The second cycle was better than the 1st one, it seems I reached a new mental satate baseline, batter than ever I would say. Body is ok, nothing spectacular despite my trainning is on time, but mentaly I feel great. I even have to be aware of my diet couse as I'm not having food sensivities, I'm eating more and more, and dont wanna put any extra pounds.
My question is about PCT. My first cycle finished and I just got back to the herbs as recommended. And all this powerlifting universe is new to me, never knew about PH or PCT, before PFS I was just a healthy pothead. And in this 2nd cycle I'm reading more about PCT and its importance, so, despite keeping the protocol after cycle, isn't there some tricks that might take our natural T production into a CONAN's level? The whole thing is around increase T and low E naturally. So...cut the suggar 100% for example, would be a good idea for PCT? And one last question: Chrysin is know as an aromatase blocker and estrogen lower, I'm thinking taking it for a month (3x week) during the PCT, any advice or experience would be great. Cheers!

Cdsnuts
10-15-2020, 06:59 PM
I Just lost all my nice written post couse my login expired, I will just pretend it didnt happened and will write it all again.

To the comments above, well, that's true fellas, but in my favor, it's a distant kindship, my mom and her dad are 2nd degree cousin, it's family, but not that related, anyway, I wouldnt miss the oportunity again, I don't know how I would react today, couse I'm feeling drastically better than last xmas. Telling the truth, back last xmas I was about to crash, and all that suggar, fried food and beer from that days took me to crash and Estrogen peaks right on the years beginning. Was that state that took me here, if I wasn't so fucked up I would never have the strength to begin the protocol ride away. So....let me make an update and talk about this second cycle.

When I decided to run PH, Androhard was the default product of this forum, so I ordered 2 bottles. If was today I would choose Ultrahard, but these orders takes 40days do arrive at my house, and Dollar value today is like 5x the current money in Brazil, so, Ultrahard can wait. I was planning 2 bottles for 4 cylces. 1st cycle ended a few months ago with 8 pumps per day, by the end of the 4th week I was beging for my herbs and decided to stop the cycle, and noticed that I had consumed less than half bottle, 40% let's say. So 1st september I starded my 2nd cycle, and my thougt was "I will run this shit until the bottle is over" ... 40days passed, and I coudn't finished my bottle, doing like 16 pumps per day...is it normal or do I have a problem with my dispensing pump? nevermind. The second cycle was better than the 1st one, it seems I reached a new mental satate baseline, batter than ever I would say. Body is ok, nothing spectacular despite my trainning is on time, but mentaly I feel great. I even have to be aware of my diet couse as I'm not having food sensivities, I'm eating more and more, and dont wanna put any extra pounds.
My question is about PCT. My first cycle finished and I just got back to the herbs as recommended. And all this powerlifting universe is new to me, never knew about PH or PCT, before PFS I was just a healthy pothead. And in this 2nd cycle I'm reading more about PCT and its importance, so, despite keeping the protocol after cycle, isn't there some tricks that might take our natural T production into a CONAN's level? The whole thing is around increase T and low E naturally. So...cut the suggar 100% for example, would be a good idea for PCT? And one last question: Chrysin is know as an aromatase blocker and estrogen lower, I'm thinking taking it for a month (3x week) during the PCT, any advice or experience would be great. Cheers!

The herb rotation IS your PCT. No need to spend money on an "extra" one.

Mineiro-up
12-21-2020, 11:22 AM
Hello Monsters.

Just want to share with you all some very good reading i'm on to:
Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha: A Real World Guide to an Unreal Life: Build More Muscle. Burn More Fat. Have More Sex
John Romaniello (Autor) & Adam Bornstein (Autor)

I took the care of read it until the end before I recommend this here, just in case of some arguments go against TMO protocol, guess what...NO! It somehow optimizes the protocol in my opinion. Cdsnuts, i saw a lot of the protocol in this book, is it somekind related? Anyway....My point here is, once you get along with the protocol, if you stay motivated and alert is not that hard do follow, I will, and pretend follow this lifestyle even after my recover, Not only for the herbs maybe...once all my system is fixed. Said that, don't get me wrong here, but TMO makes the food intake too open when comes to paleolitic diet. You have a vast row of options and sometimes is hard to choose wich food will optimize all our efforts. This book goes deep into the food intake and how it helps when comes to hormone optimization (and ALL its benefits).

I pretend start the program laid out on this book in january, since xmas is coming and social family friend meetings comes aways with a lot of foods and Happiness. Stay strong fellas, wish you all a very nice Holiday and many reasons to celebrate. My personal thanks to you all, this year was life changing for me.

Cdsnuts
12-22-2020, 05:12 AM
Hello Monsters.

Just want to share with you all some very good reading i'm on to:
Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha: A Real World Guide to an Unreal Life: Build More Muscle. Burn More Fat. Have More Sex
John Romaniello (Autor) & Adam Bornstein (Autor)

I took the care of read it until the end before I recommend this here, just in case of some arguments go against TMO protocol, guess what...NO! It somehow optimizes the protocol in my opinion. Cdsnuts, i saw a lot of the protocol in this book, is it somekind related? Anyway....My point here is, once you get along with the protocol, if you stay motivated and alert is not that hard do follow, I will, and pretend follow this lifestyle even after my recover, Not only for the herbs maybe...once all my system is fixed. Said that, don't get me wrong here, but TMO makes the food intake too open when comes to paleolitic diet. You have a vast row of options and sometimes is hard to choose wich food will optimize all our efforts. This book goes deep into the food intake and how it helps when comes to hormone optimization (and ALL its benefits).

I pretend start the program laid out on this book in january, since xmas is coming and social family friend meetings comes aways with a lot of foods and Happiness. Stay strong fellas, wish you all a very nice Holiday and many reasons to celebrate. My personal thanks to you all, this year was life changing for me.

I've never heard of this book before. But if there are similarities then it doesn't surprise me. The protocol is based on natural science and there are only so many things that you can do to optimize yourself.

I'd love for you to clarify why you feel TMO makes food intake "too open." The diet itself is very, very simple and there is plenty to choose from. I'm curious as to what you mean with this comment. Usually people say the opposite....that's it's too restricting for them, so you're definitely an outlier in that regards. It just goes to show you that you can't please everyone. Most people would be thrilled to have so many choices. Really though, what it comes down to is....the diet is what it is. THAT'S paleo. Actually a modified paleo version if you're including the backloading. Just sticking to the paleo diet is going to optimize your efforts. Everything you're doing on the protocol is there to optimize your efforts. Eating one food over the other isn't going to make or brake you, as long as you're staying paleo.

Mineiro-up
12-22-2020, 11:46 AM
I dont feel the paleo restric, at ALL. Once you get used with gluten free everything comes much easier. It only get hard on social events, when every meal seems to have gluten, or soy, or something friend...anyway. Theres some good tips that might work for some, like backloading, or fasting once a week, or eating the correct amount of protein and fat to keep your body burnin fat or get insulin sensivity on track...I hope im not saying BS here. Aways good count on your knowledge man, thanks.

Cdsnuts
12-30-2020, 06:43 AM
I dont feel the paleo restric, at ALL. Once you get used with gluten free everything comes much easier. It only get hard on social events, when every meal seems to have gluten, or soy, or something friend...anyway. Theres some good tips that might work for some, like backloading, or fasting once a week, or eating the correct amount of protein and fat to keep your body burnin fat or get insulin sensivity on track...I hope im not saying BS here. Aways good count on your knowledge man, thanks.

You got it.

Mineiro-up
02-16-2021, 08:42 PM
Not a general rule but I think this happens: the better you feel the less you post.

I cannot set precisely where i am at my journey, but i can say for sure I reached and stayed at least 75% of my old self ... And that has good and not so good points.

Goods:
- Healthy living is prior: It goes far beoynd than get healed. Its about become better mental, physical, good looking, have presence, have energy, conquer goals, have opinion, and do ALL this being calm and respectfull for others.

Not so good:
- Being good also means being resistant, and I must say I cheat more than I did for the first 10 months. Dont know How much but obviously It pronlongs my Jouney ... Cheats: beer on weekends, gluten here and there, and eventual cigarrete smoking. No weed until now, and dont pretend come back on this.

My ups and downs are very subtle now, and all my left symptoms are slowly going away and my old "abilities" are slowly comming back online like: random boners and more blood flowing down there "normaly".

Being in a relashionship is one of the best things I would recommend. And MY OPINION, I didn't said a word about PFS with my girl.

I ordered ultra hard on december 15th, and sadly didn't reached my house yet! Hope It for the next 10 days. It gave me time to finish my 3rd androhard cycle for 4weeks, half bottle, 20 pump day, feeling amazing and back on the herbs on the last 2 weeks, also amazing. I remember someone said here that takes time to even feel the herbs, and that is so true, I can feel them now.

Meditadion, cold shower, breath exercice, lifting and skip breakfast is for life.

My main goal now is get fat adapted, lose bodyfat, low insulin and keep ketone production around 1.0. (bought a measure tool) All those benefits spread out there cant be a lie. But, this shit is Hard Man....i would say more dificult than keep the protocol on time.

Be good guys.

Cdsnuts
02-16-2021, 09:06 PM
Not a general rule but I think this happens: the better you feel the less you post.

I cannot set precisely where i am at my journey, but i can say for sure I reached and stayed at least 75% of my old self ... And that has good and not so good points.

Goods:
- Healthy living is prior: It goes far beoynd than get healed. Its about become better mental, physical, good looking, have presence, have energy, conquer goals, have opinion, and do ALL this being calm and respectfull for others.

Not so good:
- Being good also means being resistant, and I must say I cheat more than I did for the first 10 months. Dont know How much but obviously It pronlongs my Jouney ... Cheats: beer on weekends, gluten here and there, and eventual cigarrete smoking. No weed until now, and dont pretend come back on this.

My ups and downs are very subtle now, and all my left symptoms are slowly going away and my old "abilities" are slowly comming back online like: random boners and more blood flowing down there "normaly".

Being in a relashionship is one of the best things I would recommend. And MY OPINION, I didn't said a word about PFS with my girl.

I ordered ultra hard on december 15th, and sadly didn't reached my house yet! Hope It for the next 10 days. It gave me time to finish my 3rd androhard cycle for 4weeks, half bottle, 20 pump day, feeling amazing and back on the herbs on the last 2 weeks, also amazing. I remember someone said here that takes time to even feel the herbs, and that is so true, I can feel them now.

Meditadion, cold shower, breath exercice, lifting and skip breakfast is for life.

My main goal now is get fat adapted, lose bodyfat, low insulin and keep ketone production around 1.0. (bought a measure tool) All those benefits spread out there cant be a lie. But, this shit is Hard Man....i would say more dificult than keep the protocol on time.

Be good guys.

Not harder then living your life like a lobotomized zombie, I can tell you that for sure. It really is a simple program to follow, it's just not easy, but nothing worth having.....and keeping, is.

If you can find an understanding partner, being in a relationship and having regular intimate encounters helps move things along in the right direction just as any other part of the protocol would. There is a very intricate interplay of hormones between men and women when they are together. I've always recommended trying to have a "practice girl" or fuck buddy who you can experience this with. It will only serve to help you. As you move forward in your journey, you'll build confidence with regular sexual encounters and your hormone profile will change for the better.

Mineiro-up
03-19-2021, 04:54 AM
Fell off the wagon, with style, and would like some advice. I'm not proud of my last feel months where I was basically keeping the protocol and doing some minor cheating here and there, but last week I went to my parents house and kinda cheated for an entire week, kept some exercices and herb rotation, but diet went to hell with beer, bread and suggar everyday. The result came this week, my libido and dick connection got to a stage that I barely remember, like a year ago or more, my morning woods are gone for almost a week now. To complete the situation...My so waited bottle of ultrahard got here last week, and before this downswing I was ready to begin this new cycle. To this point of experience I know I did't fucked up everything, and I know this is one singular episode during my journey...yesterday I think I made a mistake, and there's were I would like some knowledge here. I intented, and really started this cycle yesterday, with 4 pumps, 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. By night I was feeling very relaxed, despite my mental state wich is not in the best place right now. But I couldn't sleep well, putting me where i'm writing this post. I will postpone this cycle for a few weeks until I feel I'm back on track again. I'm even considering some cleansing next week with a 4/5 days waterfast. So I ask you guys, is this the right thing to do? What are the impact of have started the cycle yesterday and cancel it to take more advantage of it in a better state?

Cdsnuts
03-19-2021, 06:23 AM
Fell off the wagon, with style, and would like some advice. I'm not proud of my last feel months where I was basically keeping the protocol and doing some minor cheating here and there, but last week I went to my parents house and kinda cheated for an entire week, kept some exercices and herb rotation, but diet went to hell with beer, bread and suggar everyday. The result came this week, my libido and dick connection got to a stage that I barely remember, like a year ago or more, my morning woods are gone for almost a week now. To complete the situation...My so waited bottle of ultrahard got here last week, and before this downswing I was ready to begin this new cycle. To this point of experience I know I did't fucked up everything, and I know this is one singular episode during my journey...yesterday I think I made a mistake, and there's were I would like some knowledge here. I intented, and really started this cycle yesterday, with 4 pumps, 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. By night I was feeling very relaxed, despite my mental state wich is not in the best place right now. But I couldn't sleep well, putting me where i'm writing this post. I will postpone this cycle for a few weeks until I feel I'm back on track again. I'm even considering some cleansing next week with a 4/5 days waterfast. So I ask you guys, is this the right thing to do? What are the impact of have started the cycle yesterday and cancel it to take more advantage of it in a better state?

You're first gut thought was right. Clean yourself up, THEN start the cycle. Do a short cleanse for five days or so.....you had the right idea....

No point in saying anything about the fuck up....pick up and move forward. I've fucked my recovery up and set myself back probably fifity or more times......

You know what you have to do. And you know you're not going to get well until you do it.

Mineiro-up
05-07-2021, 09:25 AM
UPDATE

I Just realized my log reflect just some parts of my journey (same as ALL), couse I dont uptade every single step. Reading my last post here I have to say Ive beeing throught a lot since I last posted. In short words, I did a 5day water fast. Refeed propely plus herbs for around a week and then started ultra hard. Felt good (nothing huge) for some weeks and libido kept a mainstream that i got used: not as high as pre PFS but pretty functional every ocasion. By the 3rd week of UH i felt supressed and my ejaculation went to zero. Other thing seemed not be affected. Ive beeing two weeks on PCT now and... After this cycle I felt very good, libido high, relaxed, lifting hard, spleeping good...everything in the right place. Out of nothing my sleep and my libido went away for almost a week now. This is RollerCoaster shit!! As in many cases, mine is no different. Is Just that IS so good feel good and is so hard to accept taking steps back once in a while.
I starded glycine last week. After that my sleep went away. My guess i that is not related, but Just in case, im curtting It until another swing.

Just read again champster recovery .. one of the best posts IMO.🤙🏻

Cdsnuts
05-10-2021, 09:48 PM
UPDATE

I Just realized my log reflect just some parts of my journey (same as ALL), couse I dont uptade every single step. Reading my last post here I have to say Ive beeing throught a lot since I last posted. In short words, I did a 5day water fast. Refeed propely plus herbs for around a week and then started ultra hard. Felt good (nothing huge) for some weeks and libido kept a mainstream that i got used: not as high as pre PFS but pretty functional every ocasion. By the 3rd week of UH i felt supressed and my ejaculation went to zero. Other thing seemed not be affected. Ive beeing two weeks on PCT now and... After this cycle I felt very good, libido high, relaxed, lifting hard, spleeping good...everything in the right place. Out of nothing my sleep and my libido went away for almost a week now. This is RollerCoaster shit!! As in many cases, mine is no different. Is Just that IS so good feel good and is so hard to accept taking steps back once in a while.
I starded glycine last week. After that my sleep went away. My guess i that is not related, but Just in case, im curtting It until another swing.

Just read again champster recovery .. one of the best posts IMO.����

You're getting there too!!! You see....you 're making good strides finally.

But yes. It is DEVASTATING to feel "normal" or good enough of normal and then have it fade when you haven't felt it in so long.

But at the same time, that's the way it goes! Just be thankful for that moment and KNOW that you are on your way to a lifetime of them. Just not today unfortunately.

You got this bro.

Mineiro-up
05-25-2021, 08:32 AM
Small uptade following the last one. Almost a month now on PCT. Things seems to have returned to a baseline. Sleep is ok (7 hours). The difference now is: the ups and downs happens during a week time, I mean, 3 or 4 days with good libido and rocking morning Woods, followed by 3 or 4 days of no libido.

All I can say is that I enjoy my good phases and dont worry about the bad ones.

When I got supressed after my cycle I was very worried of not reaching my baseline again, or taking a long time to reach It. I saw some sad histories of guys (not PFS) taking a year or more to restore their T production after a cycle. Luckly Im back!!! Better than I remember during my up's.
The herb rotation does work as PCT, at least for me. BTW my LEH pinepollen megadose has arrived, it's a huge amount!!

Cdsnuts
05-27-2021, 09:09 AM
Small uptade following the last one. Almost a month now on PCT. Things seems to have returned to a baseline. Sleep is ok (7 hours). The difference now is: the ups and downs happens during a week time, I mean, 3 or 4 days with good libido and rocking morning Woods, followed by 3 or 4 days of no libido.

All I can say is that I enjoy my good phases and dont worry about the bad ones.

When I got supressed after my cycle I was very worried of not reaching my baseline again, or taking a long time to reach It. I saw some sad histories of guys (not PFS) taking a year or more to restore their T production after a cycle. Luckly Im back!!! Better than I remember during my up's.
The herb rotation does work as PCT, at least for me. BTW my LEH pinepollen megadose has arrived, it's a huge amount!!

Of course the herbs work as PCT. The protocol itself is a whole body restart. Not too mention that these compounds are relatively light when it comes to suppression. You NEVER have to worry about getting shut down by these PH. If you did, they wouldn't be part of the protocol. Believe me.

Nothing like a big, fresh, brand new bag of pine pollen!!

Mineiro-up
12-01-2021, 07:36 PM
7 months! it's been a fkcin while!!!

Hope you are doing good friends, I mean, everyday closer to recovery. This forum is quite quiet now days. Maybe one of the reasons is that you all are doing graeat and moving on with your lifes!!!
I'm here again just for the record.

When I first started my journey, back in february 2020, my main motivation was FEAR, I was fckin scared of loosing my manhood, and all that comes behind it. So I jumped on TMO with body and soul, and stayed like that for at least 6 months. By July 2020 I had vanished all my mental sides and was sexually functioning once again, not like pre PFS but I Was there. The more confiedence you gain, the more courage you have to induge some cheating here and there (me, at least). And there I was, Passed from July 2020 to July 2021 doing some minor cheating, still avoiding gluten, but going closer to my old lifestyle, I kept herbs and lifting nonstopping.

Slowly progressing with gains that we obviously cannot see from one day to another, only in months timeframe. By September, and after a couple of PH cycles I kinda was feeling my old self, with NO diference at all, mean it, good sex drive, rocking moring woods, ramdom boners, boners from tought that could stand for 5 minutes, all that kind of stuff we once were used to. lived September and October like that. I even got away from here, mean it, i love you boys don't get me wrong, but once you are feeling on the other side, 90% of what we discuss here is more of the same thing. And it is SO important, im just sayng it has different pertspectives depending from where you are looking at.

10 days ago..BAMMMMMMMM!!! some unexpected downswing happened, making me feel like I lost one year or more of progress.....Where did go that intense life inside my pipe?! I Felt so much difference that for the 1st time I realized how far I was on my recovery. Anyway, this episode (that I'm still living) will pass, fast I hope. And it has teached me somethings...

- we can cheat, but everything has a limit, if you are not fully recovered, PFS might give a Hello.
- no matter how far you are, takes time to get USED to what you once were, and further, to consider yourself recovered.
- no more FEAR as the main motivator, I saw the promissed land, I felt it, It's perfect after going through all of this we experienced.

Mistyballoon
12-02-2021, 10:06 AM
7 months! it's been a fkcin while!!!

Hope you are doing good friends, I mean, everyday closer to recovery. This forum is quite quiet now days. Maybe one of the reasons is that you all are doing graeat and moving on with your lifes!!!
I'm here again just for the record.

When I first started my journey, back in february 2020, my main motivation was FEAR, I was fckin scared of loosing my manhood, and all that comes behind it. So I jumped on TMO with body and soul, and stayed like that for at least 6 months. By July 2020 I had vanished all my mental sides and was sexually functioning once again, not like pre PFS but I Was there. The more confiedence you gain, the more courage you have to induge some cheating here and there (me, at least). And there I was, Passed from July 2020 to July 2021 doing some minor cheating, still avoiding gluten, but going closer to my old lifestyle, I kept herbs and lifting nonstopping.

Slowly progressing with gains that we obviously cannot see from one day to another, only in months timeframe. By September, and after a couple of PH cycles I kinda was feeling my old self, with NO diference at all, mean it, good sex drive, rocking moring woods, ramdom boners, boners from tought that could stand for 5 minutes, all that kind of stuff we once were used to. lived September and October like that. I even got away from here, mean it, i love you boys don't get me wrong, but once you are feeling on the other side, 90% of what we discuss here is more of the same thing. And it is SO important, im just sayng it has different pertspectives depending from where you are looking at.

10 days ago..BAMMMMMMMM!!! some unexpected downswing happened, making me feel like I lost one year or more of progress.....Where did go that intense life inside my pipe?! I Felt so much difference that for the 1st time I realized how far I was on my recovery. Anyway, this episode (that I'm still living) will pass, fast I hope. And it has teached me somethings...

- we can cheat, but everything has a limit, if you are not fully recovered, PFS might give a Hello.
- no matter how far you are, takes time to get USED to what you once were, and further, to consider yourself recovered.
- no more FEAR as the main motivator, I saw the promissed land, I felt it, It's perfect after going through all of this we experienced.

I just experienced exact same thing just like you.. And it slowly getting better to where I'm at before

Outlaw
12-02-2021, 02:29 PM
I am in the same boat guys. I was doing pretty good until I relapsed from a B vitamin at the end of September, and I've been building myself back ever since.

We felt real improvements so we just gotta keep grinding

tallstraw
12-03-2021, 08:25 PM
Yo, this guy said his cousin was looking fuckable in the original post 😂😂🤣🤣

I’m normally trying to celebrate with my family during Christmas.. not fuck them 🤣

Mineiro-up
12-08-2021, 07:14 AM
What can I say @Tall...

She was no!! She still IS fckin hot!

Cdsnuts
12-12-2021, 12:49 AM
Yo, this guy said his cousin was looking fuckable in the original post ��������

I’m normally trying to celebrate with my family during Christmas.. not fuck them ��

Lol