Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
give it a few days. Some guys on 2 other boards were saying they love it and their endurance is increasing. One guy hit 3 PRs in 5 days using it and an ECA stack, nothing else, clean too.

Working on flavoring too, we have some masking agents we might be trying. Also we will be adding lemonade to the flavor list in the next 30 days as well.

More input fellas, wanna hear your ya and na comments.
it is coming on, last night and tonight endurance was there, nothing noticable as in stupid stim energy, mosre so you realize you are still banging delts after an hour fifteen and searching for another exercise.......i dont know how guys train seeing everyone says they go hard, but side lats 60s for reps, front raises 50s for reps, smith behind the neck 2plates, standing military plate and 22 all for reps, 4plate shrugs, into bb raise short and wide grip....i only left cause had to go get the wife.......really good clean feeling prewo

taste is good, fruit punch, tasteless, and i know anything lemon/lime masks anything bitter as iv always went that route with creatine hcl, imo flavoring is perfectly fine as is.....