Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
^^^ This. You have pigeon-holed yourself into a corner by deciding that you cannot/will not increase your intake. If that's what you've decided, then that is fine, but you have to realize that other sacrifices come with that decision. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Rodja's point about you saying you can't get bigger because of your industry and then saying you want to use AAS seems to contradict itself. I did see you refer above, though, more specifically to strength gains. However, strength is not simply a function of muscle, it is an accommodation of the CNS as well. You can get stronger without getting any bigger. If you cannot gain strength, then you are not strength training properly and you have not exhausted all routes. Have you ever looked into periodization?
Okay it seems you guys are missing my point, i'm going to say this as simply as i can. I want to gain strength, i cant gain fat or size, How do i do this? That is my dilemma. Burlyman i havent looked into periodization training, can you enlighten me?

***I completley realize i can't have my cake and eat it to as you said, hence why if theres no way for me to get stronger without getting bigger or eating more then fuck it looks like im maintaining what i have untill i find a different career.