Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
Good luck with the cut. Transaderm is completely different when it comes to quality of application, you'll see what I mean. You will most likely end up with a decent amount 'stuck' in the bottle and if you really want it you may have to cut the bottle down the middle to get it.

I have not run 11-oxo but from what I gather at your dosage it will be great cortisol control and provide some fat loss... maybe some muscle hardness but I'm not sure as I've never run it and dosages for muscle hardening (that I've read about) tend to be at the 600mg range
Thanks for the reply. I will say transaderm is very different in terms of how quick it dries and the amount per application. It must be very concentrated for the dosage to be so small.

As far as the 11 oxo, I've heard different opinions on it, but I got a good amount fairly cheap and all I'm really looking for is the potential cortisol control benefit. Actually the whole stack is to just help mainly with muscle retention and assist with maintaining strength while consuming low calories, don't really expect much in terms of gains, maybe just a little hardness and added vascularity