Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
Test solo for first run is good idea, that's what I did and realised test made me retain water a lot, therefore doses won't be the same as DJM who gets harder with more test.. Sure you will enjoy your run though ... If you want to add something, maybe var 4-5 weeks at the end of your cycle around week 8 (never ran it though) but it is pretty mild side wise and not so hard on the liver as I have heard from guys who take it. I'm no genius but I would stay away from tren for your first cycle

As for the cough, it is hard to say. I did see a couple drops of blood when I removed the needle from my quad so maybe it got in a vessel... On another side, maybe I was scared of the cough and thats why it happened. Felt very real to me lol, lasted about 20 seconds but then again it felt like forever lol!

- - - Updated - - -

That's a lot of weight on every lift man! have you been competing/are you eventually going to?
I haven't competed, but I plan to within this year if I can find a meet later in the year. There's a PL meet here in houston at the end of July, but I don't feel ready (and it says you need to be clean for the past 3 years, LOL!!!) I need to find an association that doesn't require those types of things, LOL!! I'm sure I could get my squats and dead numbers up higher if I had a GHR machine and a reverse hyper machine.