Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
Yeah I posted up over at PHF to see if maybe some guys over there knew of something similar to AH-- There are alot of underground and rare products floating around so I was hoping to get some hits..

I know someone mentioned that Celtic Labs Mestebol and I believe it is on sale for 19.99 (dont' quote me on this)

Someone else posted a product earlier that actually really caught my attention..It is called "Chizeled" by Maximus Labs.

I guess it is sold on some forum called Lyonsproteinsource, which one member seemed to discredit.

Anyways, this product is labeled to contain the following:

CHIZELED by Maximus Labs
60 capsules-
Each serving as follows

12mg-Epistane

50mg- 6-cholor (Hexadrone)

150mg- Epiandrosterone or Stanodrol

I will tell you one thing..this is an IDEAL formula in my opinion. I hadn't even thought of this..but this could potentially be amazing. "IF" it is dosed as stated. It's $70 a bottle or I'd give it a go. I am very very curious about this product. Even if you ran 4 of these a day, if this is dosed as stated, this could be such an amazing product!!!!

Anyone here ever try this?

I'd be willing to contact the company and see if they want a beta tester and log a month run at 4 caps.

This of course after my upcoming run. I am running Prescription Nutrition Epi Andro Hard at 4 caps ED, or 320mgs of Epiandrostenone, plus delivery system and 45mgs of EPI by PN, Epistane ED!! Should be a disgusting cycle for strength and hardening. Should be starting this week the day it arrives.
NICE!