User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I like the cutting Idea. Would be nice to lean out for awhile and then switch back to gaining.

Avocado bruh! It's a must!!! And depending on how you plan your routine, since it's gonna be ala keto style, Tilapia on low fat days, Salmon on high fat days. Use george foreman for the white fish. And a lotta coconut oil, Pure extra virgin.
    I'm not a huge avocado person. Sucks being an extremely picky eater. Only vegetable I do is broccoli.

Fortunately, I'll have some watermelon on hand post workout throughout the summer. Spike the sugars a bit and should kill off cravings...hopefully...

I never thought about the foreman. Tilapia on a regular grill ends up a mess so I would just pan fry it. Grilled salmon>anything else.

I'm feeling different for this cut. Not sure what it is, but I just have the gut feeling I'll hit low single digits. Will be my first time implementing clen or anything that is actually effective really. I also have enough mass on me to come out looking good too. Shoulders have been looking like they are full of oil through t shirts when I have a pump, the delt width is somewhat unreal here. I'll miss the strength and huge lifts every day, but I'll be happier in the long run with this.

227lbs today.
    Last edited by KGPL; 06-11-2014 at 07:57 PM.