User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniBR View Post
    Hello! My name is Antonio, I'm 25 years old and brazilian. I used to be a lover of bodybuilding and weighlift, even had some success on bodybuilding, until I made the very dumb decision of taking finasteride. I'm logging into this forum hopping to find some answers and help to correct my hormonal profile. I know that there are people here the now more than doctors about this problem, so maybe they can help. If anyone is willing to help with knowledge or even words of support feel free to send me PM.

I would like to start a thread where I can share my whole history with blood tests and everything, but I'm still no familiarized with the forum and don't wish to break any rules. Any tips are very welcome.
    Please post ALL finasteride related posts here.....Post Finasteride Syndrome

Nobody is going to want to even look at your stuff if you're littering the forum with stuff most of these guys don't give a shit about. They were nice enough to add a section for you guys (I wasn't so thrilled about it) so don't piss them off needlessly. They made a section, and they can take that section away if this gets anymore out of hand.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-18-2015 at 02:56 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"