Thread: SHBG questions

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Propecia Help is down for maintenance until Sept 22nd. I log on periodically to research specific topics. Just about everything has been discussed at one point in time on the website so though it can be negative, it really is a great reference tool. In the future, I plan to give back to that community as you and others have too. I dont want to mention my name on here as I dont want to link SS with PH.
    Cool, so i take it you will post that for me then, thanks dude. Regards PH, i disagree and think it is disproportionately negative, which i now know causes much of the downward spiral. Both the designers of the site and the participants are responsible for that. If you randomly jump around that site as a guy new to PH, you can be reading for 3 or 4 hours before you find a single positive story and this makes you feel hopeless. What information it has is a whole bunch of random shit that guys are trying in desperation, cocktails of chemicals and herbs, many of which work - mainly due to placebo effect - for a short period of time, plummeting the user back into despair after a week or 2 and bringing the readers with him. Then you have the guys with brains in their heads who realise there is no silver bullet and they write about hard work, diet and a positive frame of mind, and they are jumped on by a shit load of despair mongers telling them there is no hope. One guy - Chi - who fully recovered via basically the same route as myself, cdnuts, mitch etc. tried posting a recovery story and was refused. Chi was also contacted by one of the research team and invited to make a blog regards recovery and his experience, but he was told he couldn't express his views on how he thought much of it was in the head. It seems to me that PH is an evidence base for the funding of research into the bullshit term PFS, and anything too positive or that demonstrates that PFS is actually a mentally perpetuated issue is not acceptable as this would lead to funding drying up. How is that multi million funded research going for people?!!!

I repeat, PFS is real immediately after cessation of the drug, but the continuance of symptoms is due to guys shitting themselves at their condition, understandably so, and not finding their way back out of depression/despair - same as millions of other severely depressed guys all around the world who share the same range of symptoms and the same as the millions of guys all around the world with very low T, who, guess what - share the same symptoms.

I'm an ex cop and i've seen guys killing themselves in many ways due to various reasons that pretty much all add up to severe depression and despair, and believe me, not a single one of them has had anything but despair and hopelessness on his mind at the time of his suffering. None of these guys had the urge to shag high on his list of priorities, and all of them looked like shit, felt like shit - did they have pfs? No, they were severely depressed.

PH causes depression to worsen, causes despair and hopelessness to embed themselves and in my opinion is as bad as the drug itself, despite some well meaning intentions.

For the record, 2 months after my last post, i continue to feel better and better, and am now feeling better than ever before (everything works as good as ever!). Currently learning to kite surf.

I just hope lots of sufferers read my words and those of others who recovered and realise that if they believe in recovery and do healthy things, think healthy things they will recover. Their body is programmed to do so.

I am free again. Out.
    Last edited by English; 02-05-2016 at 09:03 AM.