Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
I think you made the best decision man. Keep doing what you're doing. Maybe you should stop herbs for a month and then take again. I also don't think it's a good idea to take anything for sleep, it will eventually get better with your protocol.

If you want you can call me on Skype. Joocar2 is my address.
Following cdnuts protocol is the way to reverse pfs. I achieved 75% once and then I started taking progesterone cream thinking that would accelerate my recovery, huge mistake.

The herbs stopped working for me, so I decided to stop and restart later to see if I will improve even more.
Appreciate all of that man! I think I took down my skype, but I can put it back up easy.

And yea... I was gonna use a sleep supplement Maxoutt777 recommended, but then found out i'm allergic to like 1-3 of the ingredients in it... so that was probably wasted money lol now I'm just gonna keep trying to sleep how I regularly have been doing...
NAKED, COLD, AND WITH THE ROOM DARK AF

I definitely wanna continue on the herbs; They've given me feats of energy I haven't had in a WHIIIIIIILE and I think they may have also healed up my adrenals really well again as I'm able to take caffeine without shutting down now. I'm also putting on weight and muscle by the week and it's freaking awesome.

I feel so close!!!! Can I please just get my face, skin and sleep back to normal xD