User Tag List

Thread: 5a-DHP

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's been dealt with and the thread has been cleaned up....sanitized. As you were.....

As a side note in regards to this....I'm all for everyone getting to say their piece and having open and honest discussions. But every once in awhile some one comes along who pushes the envelope.

The problem with the latest banned member of our forum, is that what he was saying was not only dangerous, but just down right incorrect. And it was over several different topics and areas. He said things in such a way and with such passion and belief in his words, that it was enough to make him a threat to someone who is trying to get their bearing through this thing. It's hard enough and there is enough information to take in....correct information, that having to deal with an onslaught of garbage in every thread would only serve to confuse things.

That, and the way in which he went about things....

I had not heard of him until this morning until it was pointed out to me. Since that time he had polluted this thread with bad information and horrible assumptions all while telling everyone he was recovered. The manic tone to his posts, along with 3 Pms to me (telling me that he would pay me for my info because he couldn't put on muscle....which means he's not recovered) and the way he hit me up in the chat box all in a VERY short amount of time...well it all showed, or came acrossed as someone who was a bit unstable, and very, very manic.

To some of you who may think that is the direction you want to go, you're free to follow him where ever he resides. You'd be a fool to do so, but that is your prerogative.

I'll keep this post up until everyone sees it, then it's back to business on this thread....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-07-2017 at 06:02 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"