User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to take the herbs and dosing?

I really apologize for asking too many damn questions, and this may be a dumb question too. I hope i didnt waste a thread with this either.

For the ones in powder form- Should you just do the recommended dosage, and once a day, or twice a day?? And would you just mix these in a tiny amount of water and swallow? I want to get the best results possible. But also i want to take advantage of having these herbs last for a very long time, since you'll be doing a new herb each day. I got 5 different herbs at the moment, and 3 of them are in powder form, and two of them are liquid tinctures. I'm pissed about the cordyceps, because they barely put any powder in it. LOL! This was one of the ones with the old superman herbs logo on it. The other two powders i got were under the lost empire herbs brand, and they packed the shit out of those ones, which is the way it should be!

For the ones in liquid form- Would you just put the recommended number of drops, say in a cup and drink it? And once a day or twice a day?

I see some people use coffee/caffeine with these herbs too, for a greater effect.

Sorry if this is a stupid question lol
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-16-2017 at 05:12 PM.