Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
You need to calm down....breathe...and more importantly.....DON'T BREAK THE FEAST! You need to ride it out. Did you not read what I wrote a few posts up? You are NOT activating your digestive system with minimal pulp...you're not.

One of the signs of detox is mental agitation, negative emotions and everything else you're writing about.....THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT....YOU'RE DETOXING. Keep feasting.....don't stop.

Remember what I said about guy having to get out of their own way.....GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!! Let your body and brain do what it needs to. It's NOT going to be a comfortable ride. You are clearly going through the mental gymnastics of neurological detoxification.

You need to sit back, and become the observer of this.....realize that it will pass. And in letting it pass unencumbered, you will be a better man for it. DON'T BREAK THE FEAST.
Thank you for this message cd! Im done with my negativity. This message and Durantias message are the best ways you could have worded it to me. I literally could not have continued this feast further without you guys. Im still fasting too. Cd you've gone 110% out of your wayd towards me and my rants and craziness. Thank you brotha!