User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Xxluk,

I've experienced some of the same side effects myself from saw palmetto. Follow CDs regimen. It has helped me out tremendously, especially after doing a 7 day juice feast. This really fixed my gut issues and has given me back good BM's.

You will not heal overnight, but you will heal if you stick to the program and roll with the ups and downs.

Good luck

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonBalls View Post
    Hi Xxluk,

I've experienced some of the same side effects myself from saw palmetto. Follow CDs regimen. It has helped me out tremendously, especially after doing a 7 day juice feast. This really fixed my gut issues and has given me back good BM's.

You will not heal overnight, but you will heal if you stick to the program and roll with the ups and downs.

Good luck
    Thank you so much for your words of encouragement bro, reading that sentiment "You will not heal overnight, but you will heal if you stick to the program and roll with the ups and downs.
    "

you are a light that shines in my starless sky, giving me some added hope, it means a lot, especially in a state like this

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome. I've been there myself so I know exactly how you feel. Read everything these guys have posted on this forum. They know far more then I do. I'm just simply following the steps they provided.

Also, what they say is true and I know this is easier said than done when you are in the early stages but, do your best to not overthink and stress out about what you're going through. Accept that you have damaged your body and know that you have the ability to heal.

I keep telling myself I'm okay and will only get better.