Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    @Michael

"Truth be told I don't think I can dedicate myself to the weight training now"

You will have to serious with weight training if you want to improve your bones. Theres no way around it. The MMA training helps, but you also need the pressure of weight to signal proper bone chemistry. Start with light weight for now and gradually build up to lifting heavy consistently. Go for atleast 3 days per week. Atleast deadlift, squat and bench. Shouldn't take more than 45 minutes per session.

Remember not to overdo your training and to cool down well after training. If you are having bone issues, its likely that stress is messing with parathyroid. Read the boneless thread and go from there. You WILL improve. ����
    This^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HELLO CHAMPIONS HOW ARE YOU ??? ❤️❤️❤️
    Thought I would give a quick update, things been going well for me my friends, diet exercise herbs cold showers etc has pushed me to a very good stable 70% of my baseline. I would have absolutely been a weaker version of myself if not for this place. Libido is coming back nicely and I enjoy sexual activities so much. Stopped working out for a month or two month or two because of a breakup.. honestly it affected me so much that I temporarily relapsed into heavy drinking and inactivity and hopelessness. But Im not stopping untill 100%.
    Also guys did you ever have cracking joints? Its related to our stuff right? And also is the loss of penile tissue possible? I know some of us guys deal with narrow penis size. But I came along with the term somewhere and it scared me haha. Wish me luck on the remaining 30% guys. I think I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. ❤️

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    HELLO CHAMPIONS HOW ARE YOU ??? ❤️❤️❤️
    Thought I would give a quick update, things been going well for me my friends, diet exercise herbs cold showers etc has pushed me to a very good stable 70% of my baseline. I would have absolutely been a weaker version of myself if not for this place. Libido is coming back nicely and I enjoy sexual activities so much. Stopped working out for a month or two month or two because of a breakup.. honestly it affected me so much that I temporarily relapsed into heavy drinking and inactivity and hopelessness. But Im not stopping untill 100%.
    Also guys did you ever have cracking joints? Its related to our stuff right? And also is the loss of penile tissue possible? I know some of us guys deal with narrow penis size. But I came along with the term somewhere and it scared me haha. Wish me luck on the remaining 30% guys. I think I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. ❤️
    You won't lose anything. If anything, you'll get everything back then some, IF, you stay the course. You know the deal.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"