User Tag List

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    On vacation I always have a goal, boundaries, and limits. Eat as much as I can, drink as much as I can, and don't do a damn thing other than fk! LOL, I like to keep my vacations simple yet effective.
    last yr,punta cana, road down to the beach had shop, and a gym at the end, no ventilation mind you besides the open door, and every morning handful of guys pumping up, never understood training in 100degree heat when the fkn ocean and drinks is 100feet away.......and food wise, when its all you can eat all the time and ready for you, like im thinking bout my stomach lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you guys are right. I'll do my best to let go We'll see when the time comes

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    last yr,punta cana, road down to the beach had shop, and a gym at the end, no ventilation mind you besides the open door, and every morning handful of guys pumping up, never understood training in 100degree heat when the fkn ocean and drinks is 100feet away.......and food wise, when its all you can eat all the time and ready for you, like im thinking bout my stomach lol
    I just got back from South beach this weekend, and I saw a bunch of dudes doing pulls ups, dips and all sorts of wild ab excercises while walking along Ocean Drive. The wife looks at me like, ok... You can go... I looked at her like FK THAT!!! and I said it! We went to pick up the cooler full of beer and hit the beach all damn day! I'm not about to be working out on vacation. I do enough of that when I'm at home. Like 2-a-days 3-4 times a weeks. Vacations don't come very often, and this was our first yr wedding anniversary. I didn't once think about working out or dieting. Eat, drink, fk!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got back from South beach this weekend, and I saw a bunch of dudes doing pulls ups, dips and all sorts of wild ab excercises while walking along Ocean Drive. The wife looks at me like, ok... You can go... I looked at her like FK THAT!!! and I said it! We went to pick up the cooler full of beer and hit the beach all damn day! I'm not about to be working out on vacation. I do enough of that when I'm at home. Like 2-a-days 3-4 times a weeks. Vacations don't come very often, and this was our first yr wedding anniversary. I didn't once think about working out or dieting. Eat, drink, fk!
    a 2-4 says you were bigger than them too, but they were the ones pumping up lol
    mine said same, 'why dont you go train with the other losers?' , noway lol.......i fkn nap on the beach even, but weights never

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    a 2-4 says you were bigger than them too, but they were the ones pumping up lol
    mine said same, 'why dont you go train with the other losers?' , noway lol.......i fkn nap on the beach even, but weights never
    Just think about all the thongs and boobies I'd missed if I was pumping up. LOL! That place was DIFFERENT! The wife is cool with me looking, and she would just tap me on my should and say, look at that thong, or OMG! check out her boobs! It was a very cool place, I recommend it to people without kids. There weren't very many big dudes out there, but I was one of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just think about all the thongs and boobies I'd missed if I was pumping up. LOL! That place was DIFFERENT! The wife is cool with me looking, and she would just tap me on my should and say, look at that thong, or OMG! check out her boobs! It was a very cool place, I recommend it to people without kids. There weren't very many big dudes out there, but I was one of them.
    I lived for a year on James Ave, about a block and a half away from ocean drive. You could say those were the AWESOME days!

repped out on sumo deadz today, light, but got an awesome pump out of it. Flat benched 250 pounds dumpbells about 7 reps, and decided to go for a pr of 270, only did two reps, with spot only on the take off.... I think that I would def follow you guys' advise on the vacation tips. My body feels overly taxed now....

Had too many beers in my younger years, but might have a few after dinner drinks though and enjoy some nice restaurants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I lived for a year on James Ave, about a block and a half away from ocean drive. You could say those were the AWESOME days!

repped out on sumo deadz today, light, but got an awesome pump out of it. Flat benched 250 pounds dumpbells about 7 reps, and decided to go for a pr of 270, only did two reps, with spot only on the take off.... I think that I would def follow you guys' advise on the vacation tips. My body feels overly taxed now....

Had too many beers in my younger years, but might have a few after dinner drinks though and enjoy some nice restaurants
    Life is for the living, live it brother. You've made a huge commitment to this diet, and its inspirational! But I will say however, that after going back and forth about getting on a strict diet... I can def say I will never do it, unless I get WAYY over weight. I have found a place in my life, training, nutrition, and goals that I'll continue doing what I'm doing. I know my body very well, and it likes simplicity. I think we all seek validation in our quests to get bigger, stronger, and possibly faster... But I think in knowing your body, and listening to it... You'll learn a lot more than listening to some guy who responds well to a high carb low fat diet... Or a guy that does more cardio than just lifting, and so on. I have a buddy (he's more like a brother to me) that overly analyses everything. Dosages, nutrition timing, cardio, the way to do leg presses, and he's always asking the "jacked" dudes for advise. When I hear the crap they tell him, I just sit back and laugh. He says, but dude, these guys are all jacked and ripped up... I tell him to take their words with a grain of salt.

Eat, train, rest. You got all the 3 in check. Sorry for the rant, I had this on my mind for a bit.

Keep things simple my friend. Live life, cause you never know when your gonna go.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Life is for the living, live it brother. You've made a huge commitment to this diet, and its inspirational! But I will say however, that after going back and forth about getting on a strict diet... I can def say I will never do it, unless I get WAYY over weight. I have found a place in my life, training, nutrition, and goals that I'll continue doing what I'm doing. I know my body very well, and it likes simplicity. I think we all seek validation in our quests to get bigger, stronger, and possibly faster... But I think in knowing your body, and listening to it... You'll learn a lot more than listening to some guy who responds well to a high carb low fat diet... Or a guy that does more cardio than just lifting, and so on. I have a buddy (he's more like a brother to me) that overly analyses everything. Dosages, nutrition timing, cardio, the way to do leg presses, and he's always asking the "jacked" dudes for advise. When I hear the crap they tell him, I just sit back and laugh. He says, but dude, these guys are all jacked and ripped up... I tell him to take their words with a grain of salt.

Eat, train, rest. You got all the 3 in check. Sorry for the rant, I had this on my mind for a bit.

Keep things simple my friend. Live life, cause you never know when your gonna go.
    Great post...

Bolded hit home for me because last week I lost a childhood friend. He was just on his way home and one little mistake took him away.
    You never know when your time is going to be up so LIVE IT UP!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ryan I hear ya bro. That's why I love you guys. You keep me balanced

I'll remember what you said when I'm off on my relaxing vacation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Great post...

Bolded hit home for me because last week I lost a childhood friend. He was just on his way home and one little mistake took him away.
    You never know when your time is going to be up so LIVE IT UP!!!!
    I lost my brother when I was 18, and he was only 20. As I get older and wiser, I tend to try my very best to be a happy, healthy, loving person who spreads peace, love and joy always. Sometime we forget (myself included) this key in life. We're our greatest critics, and most times we're too hard on ourselves. Most people will never understand what we do, but try to find a balance with it all.