User Tag List

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    I only tried 23 and 25... 25 seems to reduce pip for me. I might try a slin, scared that it won't go IM though
    hit quads and delts, no need to worry about not hitting muscle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    hahahahahah, no shit i put it away last month, hadnt come off it in 6-7yrs, cause of the no meat
    lucky! I'm hitting like 4.5 g of hcl per day. But I did take all week off from the gym last week without taking anything.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    hit quads and delts, no need to worry about not hitting muscle.
    pretty much

im convinced the pip is from not keeping the needle steady, which is hard to imagine quad wise, unless the user is nervous or uneasy, which shoulda passed at this point being hes headed into another cycle...........delts might be tricky with shaky hands seeing only one is free

jm you can always ice the area for 30-45seconds prior to injection, you wont feel the needle penetrate, might help with the anxiety you seem to experience when its time to shoot (its making you go shit afterall)......it wont eliminate pip, but having killed the sensation of the needle going in should aid in you being steadier during the process

at the end of the day you gotta man up, if you can take steroids, you should be man enough to pin them......girls can tattoo the top of their foot, so cmon man lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty much

im convinced the pip is from not keeping the needle steady, which is hard to imagine quad wise, unless the user is nervous or uneasy, which shoulda passed at this point being hes headed into another cycle...........delts might be tricky with shaky hands seeing only one is free

jm you can always ice the area for 30-45seconds prior to injection, you wont feel the needle penetrate, might help with the anxiety you seem to experience when its time to shoot (its making you go shit afterall)......it wont eliminate pip, but having killed the sensation of the needle going in should aid in you being steadier during the process

at the end of the day you gotta man up, if you can take steroids, you should be man enough to pin them......girls can tattoo the top of their foot, so cmon man lol
    Tats im not afraid of, needles im not afraid of... Now, I am afraid of my crazy Mexican wife when I don't answer her calls! I mean she gets WILD!

My love can cook me homemade tortillas when she's nice, but mad... She'll throw dirt and egg shells in my eggs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Tats im not afraid of, needles im not afraid of... Now, I am afraid of my crazy Mexican wife when I don't answer her calls! I mean she gets WILD!

My love can cook me homemade tortillas when she's nice, but mad... She'll throw dirt and egg shells in my eggs!
    bawahahahahaha
    mismo
    we're both pretty chill, arguments are heated talks,dont go to bed angry ect........but fk once we had a spat, i went to sulk, she comes, told her to leave me alone, mistake, fkn lost it, mexican blood, i seriously got scared and was yelling ok ok ok come, please stop, she coulda ruined me im quite sure.........thats the thing, theyre hot, but hot fkn blood too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bawahahahahaha
    mismo
    we're both pretty chill, arguments are heated talks,dont go to bed angry ect........but fk once we had a spat, i went to sulk, she comes, told her to leave me alone, mistake, fkn lost it, mexican blood, i seriously got scared and was yelling ok ok ok come, please stop, she coulda ruined me im quite sure.........thats the thing, theyre hot, but hot fkn blood too
    Calientes! My wife is pretty chill for the most part, but GAW when I get her pissed she lets me have it! The other day her dad was telling her how tough her younger sister was, and my wife said, Shit... She's not tough, I AM, I'll kick your ass them I'll beat hers too! Her dad just stood there quiet, huge bug eyed, then started laughing. I quickly told him he'd better quit the laughing, she'll beat you up when your sleeping!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st pin was painless, it's not the pain that i'm scared of, it really is the needle by itself. Hard to explain. Hesitated for a while then did it. Think I coughed one or two times, but pretty sure it was in my mind from all the horrible stories I read online. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta be honnest, and I openly say that tren still scares me quite a bit. Will never know if I like it if i don't try though!

pinned 250teste/250trene with a 25g 5/8

- - - Updated - - -

some people say first sides come in after a few days, i'll let you know how it treats me. If it's to hard at this dose, i'll know it's not for me. Plenty of other good stuff out there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta be honnest, and I openly say that tren still scares me quite a bit. Will never know if I like it if i don't try though!

pinned 250teste/250trene with a 25g 5/8

- - - Updated - - -

some people say first sides come in after a few days, i'll let you know how it treats me. If it's to hard at this dose, i'll know it's not for me. Plenty of other good stuff out there!
    you plan on doing 250 each a week as you stated, then why did you pin it all in one shot? 1 shot a week is the plan?

- - - Updated - - -

1st pin was painless, it's not the pain that i'm scared of, it really is the needle by itself. Hard to explain. Hesitated for a while then did it. Think I coughed one or two times, but pretty sure it was in my mind from all the horrible stories I read online. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks!
    hope it treats you well!
    i dont want you txting me at 3am cause you cant sleep lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the pin bothers you and not the worries of infection... Give the slins a try!

It's like acupuncture practically lol