User Tag List

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Since Rodja posted about oil being absorbed IM or subq opens up a door for pinning more often and in a bunch of different spots.
    Pinning with a .5 29 slin sounds a lot better than a 1-1.5 25.
    One thing I love about slins is that I can finally pin in my delts. For whatever reason, standard pins irritate the shit out of the muscle tissue even at .5cc, but no such PIP with a slin even with identical volumes.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's weird.
    Maybe it has something to do with how deep the oil is injected into the muscle.
    Having the oil closer to the skin might keep the pip down because it doesn't stretch the whole muscle from the inside because you went shallower than a regular pin.
    That's just something that popped into my head and have no idea if that's why but it makes since in my head. Lol

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    That's weird.
    Maybe it has something to do with how deep the oil is injected into the muscle.
    Having the oil closer to the skin might keep the pip down because it doesn't stretch the whole muscle from the inside because you went shallower than a regular pin.
    That's just something that popped into my head and have no idea if that's why but it makes since in my head. Lol
    I think it has to do with the tightness and chronic inflammation in both of my shoulders. Years of grappling took a heavy toll on my shoulders and keeping my shoulders healthy is a continuous effort.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think burly had said that when he given instructions on how to inject his test for trt, they did a quad sub q. where is the best sub q place to inject?

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I think my gains slowed down quite a bit by week 10.

ur pic didn't show up
    Last edited by nate3993; 01-18-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    One thing I love about slins is that I can finally pin in my delts. For whatever reason, standard pins irritate the shit out of the muscle tissue even at .5cc, but no such PIP with a slin even with identical volumes.
    You arent alone. I hate doing delts. It's the only place that gives me pip (well Ok calves do too but thats a different story!). it manifests itself in the form of like a dead arm. And I never inject more than 1ml into them so i dont think its the volume doing it either. I use delts coz I like shorter esters but I hate delt days!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    i think burly had said that when he given instructions on how to inject his test for trt, they did a quad sub q. where is the best sub q place to inject?
    Nate, they TOLD me to do intramuscular, but the way they SHOWED me, was clearly subq. lol. I've been injecting subq in the fattiest part of my upper thigh. Works great. Abdomen would work fine as well. You need an area that you can pinch enough tissue up away from the muscle for it to go in a good half inch or more. I go 3/4 inch or more. Glutes usually have enough fat on them to do subq without pinching the fat up and away.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, im about 10 days into PCT. things were going badly the first few days i took clomid.. i really dont know if t was placebo or coincidence or actually clomid but i blew up at both my girlfriend and sister and said a lot of inappropriate things..

my balls are growing back which is nice, and i feel good now. i also suspect it could've been low T not clomid making me retarded.

today i hit a PR on leg press after doing mountain dog pre-exhaust (leg curl/SLDL) and a fuck ton of leg press sets, hit 928 lbs for 5 reps. gonna try for 1018 in the next few weeks.. is this a good weight on leg press? i can't squat more than 365 ass to grass lol. and im going past parallel on the leg press.

lost 10 lbs in the clearance time for the test-e. but havent lost any more than that, i'm sittin at 197. abs are showing well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jjhkj.jpg pre roids lol (3 yrs lifting already... vegan)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guess i'm a perfect example of not waiting to hit natural potential... whoops

in the above picture i had been "bulking" for a while lol and i was only 5 lb lighter than in the before pics for this cycle... huge recomp there