User Tag List

Page 110 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1667
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it looks like I'll be running Epi Andro RX for 4 weeks solo then I'll run it along side Tbol for another 8 weeks.
    I'll be running support supps the whole time and I'll be researching with some HCG from Evolved to keep the boys active and plump.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    So it looks like I'll be running Epi Andro RX for 4 weeks solo then I'll run it along side Tbol for another 8 weeks.
    I'll be running support supps the whole time and I'll be researching with some HCG from Evolved to keep the boys active and plump.
    Seems like a hell of a ride.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Seems like a hell of a ride.
    That's what I'm hoping for...
    I wild side free ride with some nice quality mass gained while stripping some BF or recomping like crazy.

I've been a pretty good responder to everything I've took so far, and this run will be the most aggressive cycle yet.
    I've ran ah+al a few times with great results, epi+am that stack had me up 26lbs, a long run of AH that got me the leanest I've ever been while having me feel like a million bucks, and then am+ah that had me recomping like crazy at the beginning of this year while gaining 16lbs.

I'll be running AI cycle support the whole time and it'll be preloaded. Only reason for that support is I have a bunch if it because they sent me a triple order 1 time during a 50% off sale so I ended up with a ton of it for nothing. I'll also pick up some TUDCA because other than than and the Epi Andro RX I'm not coming out of pocket for anything. Oh and I'll also take taurine to try and keep any kinda pumps away from effecting my day.

Anything you guys see that I'm missing or should add to what I'm already going to be using??

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The LIFE log of Scope75.....

That's what I'm hoping for...
    I wild side free ride with some nice quality mass gained while stripping some BF or recomping like crazy.

I've been a pretty good responder to everything I've took so far, and this run will be the most aggressive cycle yet.
    I've ran ah+al a few times with great results, epi+am that stack had me up 26lbs, a long run of AH that got me the leanest I've ever been while having me feel like a million bucks, and then am+ah that had me recomping like crazy at the beginning of this year while gaining 16lbs.

I'll be running AI cycle support the whole time and it'll be preloaded. Only reason for that support is I have a bunch if it because they sent me a triple order 1 time during a 50% off sale so I ended up with a ton of it for nothing. I'll also pick up some TUDCA because other than than and the Epi Andro RX I'm not coming out of pocket for anything. Oh and I'll also take taurine to try and keep any kinda pumps away from effecting my day.

Anything you guys see that I'm missing or should add to what I'm already going to be using??

BACON !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    BACON !!

Come on man that a staple supp that's ran all year.

And shit TUDCA isn't as cheap as I remember it being and I'm not going to pay 70-100 bucks to run it the entire time. Plus I don't drink or put any outside stress on my liver so it's probably safe just to skip the TUDCA.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The LIFE log of Scope75.....

Here's some pics of a couple wild boars my dad and the other guy got one night.

Both of them are trophies 1 has 3in tusks and the other has 3.25in tusks.
    Oh and that's a pretty young Scope75 too.

I never got anything close to that size because those big hogs just aren't around here anymore. My dad and his buddies use to hunt the shit out of hogs and that white and black spotted hog stuck the shirtless guy in the leg and went all the way threw it. My dad would go over and clean the wound out with cotton and q-tips.

That's cool having those types of memories . I know mine has as I age and pictures get lost etc.

I defiantly see where that love of pork came from. LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I had blood work done a week or 2 ago and here's the results.
    I don't really know what it all means so any help would be great.

I'm on a HIGH fat, NO carb diet with refeeds every 7-21 days depending if I'm lifting or not.
    At the time of the test I was at least 7 days depleted but I may have been 14 days depleted.

If any other info is needed let me know and I'll post it up.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Young Scope has the exact same face as the 28 year old hardcore guy! Nice pics man. Those were the good days.... That must've been what early 90's?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha...
    Only difference is I now have hair on my face and less on the top of my head.
    Yeah 90/91 because I was 5 or 6 at the time.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The LIFE log of Scope75.....

Haha...
    Only difference is I now have hair on my face and less on the top of my head.
    Yeah 90/91 because I was 5 or 6 at the time.
    Holy crap! I was in highschool when you were born. Way to make a guy feel old!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.