User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Outside of the specific compounds being mixed, why do you say that?
    Ok, I needed some time to reply to this which I didn't have yesterday. I'm no expert with all these compounds, but fuck man, you're taking test, deca, and tren all at the same time. What I do know is that deca and tren will wreak havoc on your bp and lipids. Then on top of that, you're taking all this pre workout CRAP that you really don't need. All this pwo stuff will do to you is increase your blood pressure higher than it already is going to be with those 3 hardcore compounds. I seriously would never use deca or tren, but your using both, along with test... And pre work out stims for pumps... TO me something is wrong here. Ditch the bs pre workout stuff, and be safe. It will be hard to keep your bp is a safe range with all 3 of those compounds alone. Don't take this as bashing, but I just feel you're really asking for trouble here. When I cycle, I try my very best to be as safe as possible, as odd as that may sound. You're a pretty big guy already, what is your goal for this cycle? More mass?? Look at weekend, the dude is just on 500 mg of test, 50mg of proviron daily, and var the last 4 wks of his cycle, and he's put on 35#s already... To me thats a very safe way to cycle, not throw the 2 hardcore compounds on top of test and pre workout stuff and expect to come out healthy or safe.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good post ^^^, and having run tren, completely agree, doesnt play nice with any stim, and really its not needed, even if you are dead tired, on tren when you hit the gym, something goes off.......and i used less of the tren than cobalt, and being bigger at half the body fat......

on another forum , aas vet board, theres been 3 threads in the last 2 weeks about deca, 1 about its long term heart issues, and 2 on users not breathing well and having high bp at the gym cause of the deca.......no tren in either cycle

also at 20%+ bf, tends to increase bp even more......

i dont see the need for any pump product either seeing deca is great for those as is tren....whats doing what, like the post bout the gplc gave great pumps the other day, id venture to say it was the deca regardless if you just started.....var/dbol give me pumps within days

cobalt you said when you have time youd post up your loose plan on training and such, you should do that.........again jmo, but usually a user will define a goal, plan to achieve it, and then see what they need to get there, example i wanna grow i should increase cals, i wanna trim fat i should reduce cals from carbs and employ hiit........you seem to have grabbed a bunch a vials, picked a date to start your 'ride' as you call it, and whatever happens happens? correct me if im wrong

going back, your attitude with regards to your heart 'its a work in progress', even tho a date was circled then advanced, raised a flag, and since then this log has been curious to me............kind of a 'i want it all now' type cycle, and play it by ear

to weekend's credit, not the compounds, but that guy grilled me for months for advice, clarification on things, ect ect, and i know a few others, to the point id think, fk man lol, but the guy was as ready as he could be, had a plan, the compounds were chosen to work with his plan, and he executed.....he always prioritized safety i found as well

truth be told, i ran tren the first time, as prepared as i could be, and still was thrown some curves, mizzou from pp ran it, same way, was 'ready', and i think its the last cycle hes ever ran lol.........in your quest to be huge you are severely underestimating these compounds........350 tren alone would do a ton for you if your food was dialed in as the training, but there is alot of evidence of those areas lacking

please dont be the new ippy and prove everyone wrong

also i know you dont have a really concrete plan, however ill guess its to improve your build, thus some pics to watch this improvement would be cool.....maybe seeing your training is a go as you feel thing, from some front n back pics members can throw out ideas where to improve weak areas and you might 'feel' like doing that

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Others have shared their thoughts, so I won't necessarily go into details you don't need from me. I would simplify the cycle, and I can't even remember the pre-WO stuff you were looking at, but I would probably drop it for the most part as well. You are higher bf, and said you had prior bp issues.

The tren will show you that you don't need a pump product, believe me. I had my girlfriend tell me the other day in the gym, that she will see guys staring at her as we are lifting (she comes with me sometimes), and then she realizes they are watching me lift, not her. You feel big and you LOOK it in the gym. Tren doesn't need a cocktail of other drugs to make it effective. Tren is effective. Period.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck the way some of you guys describe tren makes me want to run some!!
    Maybe one of these years but not anytime soon.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    if you cut the cals it took to get to 35lbs, youll see that size go faster than it came.....you need to maintain the eating well past pct
    yeah, i know. its been tough to gain any more in the last 2 weeks though, can't really get enough food in! hopefully i can maintain the eating to keep what i got so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in reply to everything everyone just said grilling you.. one final point. i have read so many logs, cycle planning threads and what have you over the last few years. i don't recall EVER seeing anyone go through with running tren and deca at the same time.

deca seems milder than tren, but they both have some potentially hellish sides. since you want great results now, stick with tren, drop the deca. trying to handle both is ridiculous.

and i have had huge pumps off test alone, definitely drop pre-wo. stick to creatine and some other aminos for your prewo... sitmulants and tren cannot be good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Damn 40 pounds!!!
    Those have to be some crazy before and after pics.
    How many cals are you taking in?
    i feel that my look is not too crazy changed, but maybe after i cut a little water and fat. girlfriend says otherwise. if you compare me before i used any PHs.... pretty INSANE.

thing is in pictures it doesn't seem as crazy, but if you stood me next to myself 90 days ago the size difference is crazy, ive grown evenly across a lot of my muscles lol.

i literally have stuffed my face with as much food as possible. if i had to guess, i have been hitting 4000-5000 cal a day, with about 250-300 g protein, and then like 150 g fat, 300 g carbs... it varies. i definitely feel like the beginning of the cycle i focused on eating fat and now im shifting to more carbs. i think fats might work better for me, always feel swole day after eating a lb of bacon.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You also see yourself everyday so you don't really see it as much as someone else would.
    If I was lean and packed on 40 everyone would Know it.

Fats work great for me to and always leave me feeling better than a big carb meal.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Fuck the way some of you guys describe tren makes me want to run some!!
    Maybe one of these years but not anytime soon.
    to summize, fina is given to heffers so they can grow without the need of extra food......now translate that to a user like yourself

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cobalt's "WTF are you doing?" Log

Enough talk about tren.... I want to know if our OP has learned to do a pull up yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.