User Tag List

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got my cardio in this morning. 35 mins total.
    moday is deadlift day.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    got my cardio in this morning. 35 mins total.
    moday is deadlift day.
    Good work..
    I did the same but Monday is squat day for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Good work..
    I did the same but Monday is squat day for me.
    It didn't work out so goodie-goodie. After cardio this morning my legs were kinda stiff. My deads were rough, I had to drop the weights way down.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kept the weights light on propose just so I still have some energy for tonight.
    Next year I'll be adding weight every chance I get.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I was living in New York... in this cold, I would just do lunges outside, morning and evenings, just around he block. In a hoody.. and keep it under 15 minutes.

That's me though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    If I was living in New York... in this cold, I would just do lunges outside, morning and evenings, just around he block. In a hoody.. and keep it under 15 minutes.

That's me though
    I did yars of manual labor outside in the winter, now that I work inside or from a truck most of the time I can't handle the cold.
    I have been meaning to get some tire flips done today but can't seem to get the balls. If I did lunges down the street my neighbors would think I was nuts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I have been meaning to get some tire flips done today but can't seem to get the balls. If I did lunges down the street my neighbors would think I was nuts.
    Lol!!
    I'll be taking my big ass tire into town when I move and plan to flip that shit up and down the sidewalk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so I took the curlers out of my pubic hair and did some flips and some hammer work and now I feel a world better. I really need a bigger tire.

I did some technique work this morning and chalked it up as my cardio. I did a great many full cleans, various pullups, thrusters, kb swings and other fun stuff.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yeah man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Hell yeah man!
    How is my form? Any pointers? I usually alternate between various grips and knee driving or momentum driving the tire up, the grass was too wet and my tire grip and footing wern't optimal. My first few flips were a mess untill I bucketed the ice and water out.