User Tag List

Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, so it's my first time running ECA stack... def remind me a bit of cocaine but waayyyyy dirtier... I almost vomit after my 15 minute HIIT today.. it was just insanity.

I'll soon take my 2nd dose and then hit shoulders and triceps.... Man I feel HYPED!

DJ, thanks again for the hookup, this is SICK!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

glad its working
    iv tried clen and found eca much cleaner

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    ok, so it's my first time running ECA stack... def remind me a bit of cocaine but waayyyyy dirtier... I almost vomit after my 15 minute HIIT today.. it was just insanity.

I'll soon take my 2nd dose and then hit shoulders and triceps.... Man I feel HYPED!

DJ, thanks again for the hookup, this is SICK!
    That's a hell of a recommendation.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that, unfortunately for your ego, that machine was pretty close. To me it looks like you are not holding water and probably in the range of 16-18%

This thought is only from my extensive examination of pictures and bros who were losing bf and measuring frequently for contests..

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BF% is only a gauge. It doesn't mean a lot yet... it's the change in % that matters. If you see a change in the mirror and it correlates with a change on the BF monitor, then you know you've made progress. Progress is the ONLY thing that matters here.

Btw, people often forget that one of the ways to change BF% is to just build more muscle. Adding 10% lean mass will positively effect the % on the BF monitor, though you won't look a bit leaner in the mirror. So don't let that machine be your master. Let the mirror and pictures tell the story of your leanness.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I think that, unfortunately for your ego, that machine was pretty close. To me it looks like you are not holding water and probably in the range of 16-18%

This thought is only from my extensive examination of pictures and bros who were losing bf and measuring frequently for contests..
    Dude, I appreciate that! I rather know the truth then end up building an ego without a base for it. I know I have a lot of fat to scrape of! So thanks for the honesty bro!

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    BF% is only a gauge. It doesn't mean a lot yet... it's the change in % that matters. If you see a change in the mirror and it correlates with a change on the BF monitor, then you know you've made progress. Progress is the ONLY thing that matters here.

Btw, people often forget that one of the ways to change BF% is to just build more muscle. Adding 10% lean mass will positively effect the % on the BF monitor, though you won't look a bit leaner in the mirror. So don't let that machine be your master. Let the mirror and pictures tell the story of your leanness.
    Good point Burly! Well I have 7 weeks to really kick it on my high protein, lower fat, 2-refeeds a week routine with the ECA stack. Might kick in Thyrocaps and Vanillean once I feel my body can handle it. After this I'll start my Mechabol/AndroBulk/AndroMass cycle. All in all I gotta make sure I drop some % of bodyfat this year. Building muscle and scraping off fat.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mean, you look good dude, a lot of people seem to underestimate everyone's bodyfat, presumably because people are uncomfortable with the idea OMG IM 20% FAT??? i would be leaning more towards the 16-17 zone for you rather than 19 though.

but yeah i have 5/6 abs showing and im at 11 or 12%... need to get that 8% haha

just keep working for change like burly said!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't look like 18% imo! But like Burly said, let the mirror tell you where you are at and then adjust according to what you want.. then again, i'm the first to stress when i'm a pound lighter or feel flat in the morning lol...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't drop the fat to much because these diets need fat to burn fat. Keep it at or above .5 grams per pound of BW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weekend's a model he knows this game.

Good point though Scope. One thing I have been really happy with lately are all the sick veinz I'm getting when I'm lifting. And this all natural. Did bloodwork for hormones when I was in Miami, and everything's in range. Can't wait to see what Mecha and Bulk would do! I might just probably switch from my 2 refeeds a week to CBL like Scope and Ryan when I start my Bulk cycle.

This morning when I was hitting delts I saw a guy at the gym I haven't seen in a long time. When I was 18 and did my first competition in lightweight beginner class, we talked backstage. He already had a SICK physique at that time (7-8 years ago). He's really short, I would guess 5''4-ish or maybe even 5''3. But he has a body that I call ''perfection''. Today at the gym he was looking ripped, veined to the max! Better than I had ever seen him look! And he told me that in 2 weeks, he'll be competing in an NPC show in New York. That's very rare for a person from the Island. I told him I was just in New York 2 weeks ago. And he was asking me how expensive food is over there in Manhattan lol.

But damn, I mean eventhough he's so short, when you look at him, you kinda envy his physique. Makes short people look good