what was your dosing on both like?
    50mg ED on each.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kinda late but very nice gains man! you got some nice thickness and didnt bloat from the test. Were you eating low carb during cycle or pretty much the same? How much have you kept?

I was very sensitive to estrogen during cycle but two weeks post cycle, all the water flushed out and ended up looking pretty good and keeping 10 pounds of the 18 i took during cycle.

Have you sorted out what you are going to run next?

once again, nice tranformation !!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    kinda late but very nice gains man! you got some nice thickness and didnt bloat from the test. Were you eating low carb during cycle or pretty much the same? How much have you kept?

I was very sensitive to estrogen during cycle but two weeks post cycle, all the water flushed out and ended up looking pretty good and keeping 10 pounds of the 18 i took during cycle.

thanks man! i've kept 23 lbs out of the 45 after cutting for this vacation, but i have gained back in fat and water by eating like a pig here so im gonna say with the same body fat it was 20 lbs muscle but i am a whole ton bigger!

when using slin pins, pinning is easy, so i bought testosterone acetate and masteron for my next cycle..

test ace 350/wk
    mast prop 525/wk

thats gonna be 1 ml ed, probably about 10 weeks depending on loss (i think slin backloading actually saves oil!)

i'm stoked for that cycle. part of me wants to add more of something, i really like androgenic stuff since i dont bald and it seems that estro is my only culprit with acne.

next time im eating cleaner and lower calorie, i got some armpit stretch marks and no point in blowing up with water only to lose it after haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post

thanks man! i've kept 23 lbs out of the 45 after cutting for this vacation, but i have gained back in fat and water by eating like a pig here so im gonna say with the same body fat it was 20 lbs muscle but i am a whole ton bigger!

when using slin pins, pinning is easy, so i bought testosterone acetate and masteron for my next cycle..

test ace 350/wk
    mast prop 525/wk

thats gonna be 1 ml ed, probably about 10 weeks depending on loss (i think slin backloading actually saves oil!)

i'm stoked for that cycle. part of me wants to add more of something, i really like androgenic stuff since i dont bald and it seems that estro is my only culprit with acne.

next time im eating cleaner and lower calorie, i got some armpit stretch marks and no point in blowing up with water only to lose it after haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Were you using slinpin on quads? for some reason, didn't do great for me and my quads are pretty lean so i was wondering...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes slin pin quads. currently using masteron, letro and ralox to try and kill gyno. im finally starting to see some reduction.

went on vacation in cabo, i was about 195-198 in these pics, came to cabo only 190 lol ate and drank a fuck ton there though so by the end i was back at 200. im back at 195 now though hah.

obviously from the pics when im cold the gyno is 100% unnoticeable. its very noticeable when im warm, and noticeably more painful when i smoke weed... so i quit that.

Screen shot 2013-04-11 at 6.54.15 PM.jpgcan.jpg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    yes slin pin quads. currently using masteron, letro and ralox to try and kill gyno. im finally starting to see some reduction.

went on vacation in cabo, i was about 195-198 in these pics, came to cabo only 190 lol ate and drank a fuck ton there though so by the end i was back at 200. im back at 195 now though hah.

obviously from the pics when im cold the gyno is 100% unnoticeable. its very noticeable when im warm, and noticeably more painful when i smoke weed... so i quit that.

Screen shot 2013-04-11 at 6.54.15 PM.jpgcan.jpg
    ...that's all

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Weekend's Test-E Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    ...that's all
    Lol. Tallstraw has competition now?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Lol. Tallstraw has competition now?
    hahaha. if i could see weekend's face, then we could settle this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good there man! will log my next cycle in a month or so with couple pics.. gotta get my tan on if i want to be a sexy beast like you <3