Page 140 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1667
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The LIFE log of Scope75.....

Maybe run some Trest a few days before the draw to knock test level down a little more without complete shut down. It's fast acting.

3 wks ago my test level is at 30 crusing on trest d low dose.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This plus a turkey leg as dinner. Had to save both the steak and leg for after squats.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope

You the chef bro! fo real

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that's my recomp diet. Lol

I do hope to bulk one of these years and I'm sure shit would get insane then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucked out and was picked to run a log for the new preWO from IronMagLabs called Max Pump Extreme.

Once I get my log going I'll post up a link here for anyone wanting to follow along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you started Epic Gainz yet?
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not yet
    I'm supp free other than preWO to get me threw a session right now and that's it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From Wednesday

Well today was a good day with a nice session that got me pumped with the help of

Did 20min on the Airdyne to get the legs/hips loose, warm, and a little pumped then Hit squats with my SSB for serveral sets and lots of rep with 225 to really hit the quads then I did several more set focusing on the hammies, glutes, and inner thighs. Pump was sick then did 10 more minutes on the Airdyne to work it all out.
    For kicks and since I had plenty of pep in my step I hit a quick bro session of Bis, Tris, forearms, and delts. Again the pump was great and then I went straight to prepping dinner.
    1.5lbs of pork, shitload of veggies, linguica and ate a spoonful of coconut oil for fats.

Body comp is coming along slowly week by week and I'm supp free right now other than UOJ preWO. Like to be completely natty for bloods and depending on what I find out next Wednesday will determine what I do here in the next few weeks.

Everyone get ready for a EPIC 2015!!!!
    Last edited by Scope75; 12-12-2014 at 09:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just killed 40min of fasted cardio on the Airdyne then hit a quick bench session.
    For my fasted cardio and workouts I pop in a 4mg piece of nicotine gum to get a little boost and it releases fatty acids from fat cells allowing me to burn those fats as fuel all while staying fasted. It's all about mobilizing fatty acids from your stored BF then burning that fat as fuel resulting in less BF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put in work last night and I'm still kinda full.
    Almost put myself in a meat coma but I survived. Lol
    All the food was very high quality. The cheese and shrimp starter was killer and I ate about 1lb of shrimp and probably 10-12oz of cheese. Then for the mains I had 2 huge plates of chicken, steak, and some salmon that was just so damn good because it was garlic, herb, and onion topped. Now the veggies where to die for because the cauliflower, broccoli, and sprouts got drenched in butter then I topped it with grated cheese. The garlicly buttered kale they was on point just like the rest of the food there. If I had to guess I ate 1lbs of all the meats and veggies so about 8lbs of food counting the starters too.
    There was so much chocolates to be had that I had to bring some home with me. Also grabbed 2 mini PB and 2 mini C&C cheesecakes, along with a few chocolate things that was put on top of a bunch of cakes they had.
    I stuck to my guns and only dipped my finger in a couple deserts so it was a great ULC night.
    Last edited by Scope75; 12-13-2014 at 10:28 AM.