Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: JM's Summer Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    But srsly, I would try eq... If it didn't take 4 weeks to start working / clear
    EQ is a great compound , even though it doesn't get a lot of love on this forum. If you were to do a test cycle and wanted just something a little extra to spike it, EQ is a perfect compound for that. It adds a little anabolism, adds endurance, adds the leaning effect, and builds collagenous tissue.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OT hit within the first 2 wks for me. I started to really feel the strength effects come in the 3rd week. I did get hell pumps starting the first week. As DJ said, patience. I ran OT for 5 wks at 50 mg and I really enjoyed the clean feel. I gained 12#s with 500mg of test e and 50 mg of OT for the first 5 wks. Once I stopped the OT I dropped a couple pounds, and strength went down a tiny bit, but I started the var 2 wks after I stopped the OT. Things got kicked into high gear once I added the var.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    EQ is a great compound , even though it doesn't get a lot of love on this forum. If you were to do a test cycle and wanted just something a little extra to spike it, EQ is a perfect compound for that. It adds a little anabolism, adds endurance, adds the leaning effect, and builds collagenous tissue.
    My cuz ran sust 250 and eq and the dude got jacked, still it. I think he ran it for 12 wks. He's only been off for 3 wks, so I'm thinking its still in his system.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a week since the tbol and EQ so still a little more waiting to do lol... Squatted 315 for 10 clean reps today which is a pr for me was thinking of bumping the test up 100mg... 250->350.. Is it worth it? Or should i have to go up to 400? If i'm bringing the dose up i'll also switch aromasin for letro... Any thoughts? Ideally I'd ve interested in a minimum of water retention so adding more T is maybe not a good choice..

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would run Test @ 400-500mg, Tbol 50mg, EQ 600mg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive read about a lot of dudes not getting results on EQ until 900 mg...

i'd run 900 EQ with 300 test for a nice 1200 cause i like the number 12

or just do 250 test with 750 eq.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    I would run Test @ 400-500mg, Tbol 50mg, EQ 600mg
    ive read about a lot of dudes not getting results on EQ until 900 mg...

i'd run 900 EQ with 300 test for a nice 1200 cause i like the number 12

or just do 250 test with 750 eq.
    Obviously different schools of thought here. Test will be the powerhouse of this cycle, not EQ, regardless of how high you run EQ. If new to the combination, I would probably start with 300 test and 600 EQ and move up 100-200 on test if I wanted more of the results that test gives and move up another 200 on EQ if I wanted more of the results that EQ gives. And there's no saying that you can't bump both of them up.

As far as guys not "feeling EQ" unless their dosage is very high... some of that has to do with expectation and some of that has to do with the fact that they are already on anabolic compounds, so the weaker, mellower ones aren't going to have a drastic "feel". Like USN said, he began to notice it in his endurance first, and not until several weeks in. It's not a "Boom! Notice me!" compound, nor should it be expected to be one.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 05-23-2013 at 12:20 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mostly making this recommendation because it seems he wanted his powerhouse to be the EQ, because he doesn't like the sides of test.

but yeah 400 test and 600 eq would probably be better than what i just said overall...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mostly making this recommendation because it seems he wanted his powerhouse to be the EQ, because he doesn't like the sides of test.

but yeah 400 test and 600 eq would probably be better than what i just said overall...
    Yep, I see where you were going with that. Problem is, EQ will never be a powerhouse of any cycle, regardless of dosage. And it comes back to expectation.

JM, don't you worry... that OT will start kicking in real soon. Once it does, you won't be so worried about EQ kicking in. You'll just be busy enjoying progress. EQ will be "icing" on top of this cycle. It's not the cake itself. Let it be what it is, and just enjoy it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for pitching in folks! I'll continue with 300t and figure out what I like in a few weeks when I can feel the other compounds... I'll add some pics in the next few days as i've been busy lately! Thanks again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I hit shoulders calves and traps,

Warmed up with overhead presses alternating front and behind head... worked my way up to 120pds for 12 reps 3 working sets (1 press behind head and 1 press in front of head = 1 rep)

moved on to smith overhead presses with bands with a 401 tempo for 4 sets of 6-8 (felt the burn big time) tossed in rear delt raises to warm up that are between sets..

moved on to lateral raises (drop sets) w/ 40 sec rest between sets for 3 sets

Upright rows superset with the mountain dog rear delt ''swing'' for 40 reps and then drop weight and did 15)

finished the delt workout with 8 sets of heavy shrugs and a couple sets of lateral raises with bands (slow tempo)

did about 10 sets of calf raises with super slow tempo

How much sets do you guys do for shoulders? I just realised I never really added volume which I will most likely do in the future!