User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    Thanks for the info. It makes since. I've been eating raw fruit and veggies and yesterday I had a few bits of plain grilled chicken with my salad for lunch only and today also. My stomach isn't hurting today. Every now and it lets me know it is there still not really pain. Maybe when I start to eat more things it will go away. Since I'm still in the process of a detox I will go a liver and gallbladder flush to see if I have gallstones and liver stones. Energy still not there. I'm drinking organic apple juice and apples today to soften the stones if I have them and will do the same tomorrow til 2:00 PM and fast (I guess I can have water only). At 9:00 PM I will take 1/2 cup of lemon juice and 1/2 cup of olive oil and then do straight to bed on my right side in fetal position for 20 minutes then sleep normal and when I wake up I will have an apple and within 4 hours when I do to the bathroom to use it I will see the stones if I have them. Some have 200 or so they pass.
    How do you feel?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been feeling OK. Just trying to get my thyroid in check. Hypo symptoms. Low temp 96.9 in the morning. I just started the herb cycle this week and been eating a Ray peat diet to boost my thyroid.

Breakfast:

3 eggs with 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
    12 oz OJ, 1/8 tsp salt, 2 tbsp collagen
    Balanced Coffee ( 4 oz coffee, 4 oz milk, 1 tbsp honey or sugar, 1 tbsp collagen)
    70 mg preg

Herb of the day about 30 minutes after with water

Snack 1:

1 cup apple sauce
    1 cup cottage cheese

Lunch:
    6 oz meat
    1 1/2 cups potatoes (or I usually pick the veg dish that is on the plan)
    8 oz salted OJ with 2 tbsp collagen (always collagen with meat as it helps with digestion as per Ray Peat)

Snack 2:
    Always my carrot salad ( 2 med. shredded carrots, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp coconut oil, salt) helps absorb estrogen
    1 cup grapes
    balanced coffee with my 2nd serving of herb --take this as my pre-workout

Salted OJ with collagen during workout

Snack:
    fruit milk shake

Dinner:
    same as lunch

Snack:
    whatever is on the plan like haagen-Daz vanilla ice cream, OJ with collagen, milk and sugar etc...

2600 calories
    50% carbs
    25% protein
    25% fats

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been feeling OK. Just trying to get my thyroid in check. Hypo symptoms. Low temp 96.9 in the morning. I just started the herb cycle this week and been eating a Ray peat diet to boost my thyroid.

Breakfast:

3 eggs with 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
    12 oz OJ, 1/8 tsp salt, 2 tbsp collagen
    Balanced Coffee ( 4 oz coffee, 4 oz milk, 1 tbsp honey or sugar, 1 tbsp collagen)
    70 mg preg

Herb of the day about 30 minutes after with water

Snack 1:

1 cup apple sauce
    1 cup cottage cheese

Lunch:
    6 oz meat
    1 1/2 cups potatoes (or I usually pick the veg dish that is on the plan)
    8 oz salted OJ with 2 tbsp collagen (always collagen with meat as it helps with digestion as per Ray Peat)

Snack 2:
    Always my carrot salad ( 2 med. shredded carrots, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp coconut oil, salt) helps absorb estrogen
    1 cup grapes
    balanced coffee with my 2nd serving of herb --take this as my pre-workout

Salted OJ with collagen during workout

Snack:
    fruit milk shake

Dinner:
    same as lunch

Snack:
    whatever is on the plan like haagen-Daz vanilla ice cream, OJ with collagen, milk and sugar etc...

2600 calories
    50% carbs
    25% protein
    25% fats
    Herbs should be taken on an empty stomach followed by caffeine. Not after a large meal.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK. Will take them first thing after waking up. Thanks.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm three days into a juice feast. Are you allowed to drink coffee during one? Normally I just have the one in the morning but have only done it once so far.

Also, I ate a beatroot a couple of times and a banana. Is it strictly no solids?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    I'm three days into a juice feast. Are you allowed to drink coffee during one? Normally I just have the one in the morning but have only done it once so far.

Also, I ate a beatroot a couple of times and a banana. Is it strictly no solids?
    Following specific directions is very important if you want the proper outcome. Please go back and read the juice feasting section of the site.

It is called a juice feast for a reason. You take in nothing BUT juice and water. That's it.

The whole point is to free up digestive energy so that your body can use it for cleansing. Even though raw fruits and vegetables are very low impact on the digestive system, you still want to completely blunt the digestion process by not taking in solids.....at all.

Coffee is viewed as another substance the body has to eliminate so taking it in during a feast is counter productive. Not to mention it artificially ramps up your metabolism which is the exact opposite of what you want to do during this time.

JUST JUICE AND WATER

It's only for a week, although two would be better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the herbs that say like 1/4 or 1/2 tsp per day do you only take them in the morning or also in the afternoon like before workouts

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Juice feast part of protocol

For the herbs that say like 1/4 or 1/2 tsp per day do you only take them in the morning or also in the afternoon like before workouts
    I dose the herbs twice a day... The first dose is in the morning on an empty stomach followed by caffeine if you can tolerate it. The second dose is sometime in the afternoon. If you want to time it before your workout in the afternoon that is fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take it it's fine to have soups using the natural ingredients juiced during the feast?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Juice feast part of protocol

Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    I take it it's fine to have soups using the natural ingredients juiced during the feast?
    No.

It's a juice Feast. Juice and only juice and of course water.

That's it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk