User Tag List

Page 20 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got off the treadmill and did 30 minutes at 4mph with a incline of 12% the max it'll go.
    Have a good update from last night and I'll post that later on today.
    The update includes food and a female my 2 favorite things. Lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Just got off the treadmill and did 30 minutes at 4mph with a incline of 12% the max it'll go.
    Have a good update from last night and I'll post that later on today.
    The update includes food and a female my 2 favorite things. Lol
    Nice effective fatburning phase!

I've been keeping my threadmill sessions short and simple these days. Especially since the new gym I go to has so many variety of cardio equipment! I usually stay 8-10 minutes on the threadmill, and woul go incline 15% walk a bit on 2mph, then hit the 6mph button, go for a minute, hit 2mph... 30 seconds later, 4mph, 30 seconds later, 2 mph, then, 6mph.... by the time I'm done with threadmill I'm DEAD... then I go... maybe on the stairclimber ...

I do my best to keep cardio around 15 minutes tops... and then for the next 30 minutes chilling, going home, sitting at home catching my breath, I'm sweating like a FAT pig dude

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been digging stairs and the stairmaster lately. Especially skipping steps to hit the hamstrings and glutes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I've been digging stairs and the stairmaster lately. Especially skipping steps to hit the hamstrings and glutes.
    NOA, Imma copy that from you tomorrow morning!

I've been trying to find new ways to give me that ''I want to just die'' feeling, in as less time as possible. I've noticed amazing results by keeping cardio as short as one could, but killing one self SO bad that, one has to keep struggling for 10 - 15 minutes after cardio, to start breathing normally again

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    NOA, Imma copy that from you tomorrow morning!

I've been trying to find new ways to give me that ''I want to just die'' feeling, in as less time as possible. I've noticed amazing results by keeping cardio as short as one could, but killing one self SO bad that, one has to keep struggling for 10 - 15 minutes after cardio, to start breathing normally again
    Nice! Yeah I can bang out 20 minutes of stairmaster, but it's at a very, very slow pace, like level 1 for the most part, but I am well north of 250lbs... Cranking it up kills me really fast, but it's definetly bang for your buck cardio.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Nice! Yeah I can bang out 20 minutes of stairmaster, but it's at a very, very slow pace, like level 1 for the most part, but I am well north of 250lbs... Cranking it up kills me really fast, but it's definetly bang for your buck cardio.
    I'm lightweight, but I do get extremely fatigue these days, thanks to the heavy methylated Mechabol. Been fighting nausea, dizzyness and also lethargy especially this last week. So when I do cardio, It's pure mindpower. Which I know can be dangerous, especially when I feel my heart's about to just burst outta my chest.

One reason, that I'm happy that I only have 1.5 weeks of Mecha to go. Gonna miss it though once it's gone

But def, I say hit it hard and fast! From a person that used to spend to much time cardio-ing in the past, I say it's worth the fast kill, and let your metabolism work overtime instead!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Treadmill is all I have to use at home so that's what I use. Lol
    Maybe one of these days I'll join a gym or buy more equipment. Probably just buy my own stuff.
    When summer or nicer weather rolls around I switch cardio up all the time and keep it outdoors.
    Speaking of cardio I'm about to go do 30 more minutes then grill up 10 pounds of chicken and cook some fish for dinner.
    To go with the fish with be a nice big ol salad that'll be like a meal in itself and for dessert will be a piece or 2 of cheesecake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Treadmill is all I have to use at home so that's what I use. Lol
    Maybe one of these days I'll join a gym or buy more equipment. Probably just buy my own stuff.
    When summer or nicer weather rolls around I switch cardio up all the time and keep it outdoors.
    Speaking of cardio I'm about to go do 30 more minutes then grill up 10 pounds of chicken and cook some fish for dinner.
    To go with the fish with be a nice big ol salad that'll be like a meal in itself and for dessert will be a piece or 2 of cheesecake.
    That's it Scope! I'm def gonna plan a trip and come help you eat all those a-mazing delicacies

Do you enjoy shadow boxing. Some people think it's silly. But with some nice intense music, and constant movement, you can really get your body burning full force!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait until you see what a come up with this evening.
    Nothing special but it'll be good.
    Flax breaded fish with a salad backed with grilled peppers and a avocado and who knows wha else. Lol
    Should be tasty.
    Chicken will get a good seasoning of on salt organic seasoning from Costco.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and I just bought some Nike Pro Combat hyperwarm drifit gear.
    Pants are compression and the long sleeve shirts are fitted.
    About to go do cardio in my cold ass dungeon and I'll report back on how they work in the cold compared to my regular stuff.