User Tag List

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You need to calm down....breathe...and more importantly.....DON'T BREAK THE FEAST! You need to ride it out. Did you not read what I wrote a few posts up? You are NOT activating your digestive system with minimal pulp...you're not.

One of the signs of detox is mental agitation, negative emotions and everything else you're writing about.....THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT....YOU'RE DETOXING. Keep feasting.....don't stop.

Remember what I said about guy having to get out of their own way.....GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!! Let your body and brain do what it needs to. It's NOT going to be a comfortable ride. You are clearly going through the mental gymnastics of neurological detoxification.

You need to sit back, and become the observer of this.....realize that it will pass. And in letting it pass unencumbered, you will be a better man for it. DON'T BREAK THE FEAST.
    Thank you for this message cd! Im done with my negativity. This message and Durantias message are the best ways you could have worded it to me. I literally could not have continued this feast further without you guys. Im still fasting too. Cd you've gone 110% out of your wayd towards me and my rants and craziness. Thank you brotha!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Thank you for this message cd! Im done with my negativity. This message and Durantias message are the best ways you could have worded it to me. I literally could not have continued this feast further without you guys. Im still fasting too. Cd you've gone 110% out of your wayd towards me and my rants and craziness. Thank you brotha!
    I truly want you to see what I'm talking about and the only way that is going to happen is if you stay the course and follow my advice and the advice of the other guys that have been diligently working to better themselves. Take it to heart when Durantia tells you he wished he would have feasted longer. I watched him stuggle....greatly...in the beginning. But he stuck it out after several heated back and forth conversations, and NOW he understands what I'm talking about which is why he is saying what he is saying. These things unfortunately HAVE to be experienced for you to finally GET IT. It is the ONLY way you will be on the plane of understanding as what I'm im trying to get acrossed. Listen to these other guys.

You will just be in that much better a position when you start with the herbs and so forth. Don't forget about the cold showers either. I know they suck, but they build iron will that can't be created any other way. This goes loooong way for creating the new you.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-13-2017 at 09:51 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if I wanted to run another water fasting but I already started to cycling herbs from 1.5 months?
    Is that convenient to drop it all and start it back from scratch?
    I wish I had run at least 10 days water-fasting cause at the beginning of the protocol I just run 4 days water fasting and I guess it was not enought, I mean.. I feel I do need it now!
    What do you think about it?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    What if I wanted to run another water fasting but I already started to cycling herbs from 1.5 months?
    Is that convenient to drop it all and start it back from scratch?
    I wish I had run at least 10 days water-fasting cause at the beginning of the protocol I just run 4 days water fasting and I guess it was not enought, I mean.. I feel I do need it now!
    What do you think about it?
    Start over. You guys don't understand how important the initial cleanse is.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-14-2017 at 06:01 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Start over. You guys don't understand how important the initial cleanse is.
    ...Yes I am realizing more and more since I am on the protocol... I guess that is "crucial" .
    I will start it soon from the scratch then.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely cdsnuts, i hear ya! Makes sense too. And thank you for that!

Well almost finished with day 9 of the feast! I feel so much better. I've actually been having mild/light euphoria for the last few hours! First time since the whole feast. I hope this feeling stays. Day 6-8 ish seemed really bad. I do feel serene and good! Maybe i will go through another detox phase? Hmm... not sure, but im happy and i know im on the right track, and ive been doing it right this whole time. How silly of me to think otherwise. Damn i was mental yesterday!

Im a huge fan of the rocky balboa movies. Rocky 4 is my favorite in the series. Been watching clips from all 6 of the movies, and especially the training montage scenes... they get me pumped up when i think about this battle that im fighting towards pfs!

We had severe rain and grey skies here in the north central florida area for the last 7 days or so. That could have also put me in a bad mood at the time too. It cleared it up today and was nice out. I don't know how long it will stay for, but it is what it is.

Anyways, still going! Happy feasting everyone!
    Last edited by K8668B; 06-14-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    ...Yes I am realizing more and more since I am on the protocol... I guess that is "crucial" .
    I will start it soon from the scratch then.
    Thanks
    Everything in the protocol is there for a reason. It ALL has it's place.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    We had severe rain and grey skies here in the north central florida area for the last 7 days or so. That could have also put me in a bad mood at the time too. It cleared it up today and was nice out.
    For the love of fuck, NEVER move to the UK in that case.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    I couldn't live there for this reason alone. The over casts skies greatly effect my mood. I NEED my sun.