User Tag List

Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Test solo for first run is good idea, that's what I did and realised test made me retain water a lot, therefore doses won't be the same as DJM who gets harder with more test.. Sure you will enjoy your run though ... If you want to add something, maybe var 4-5 weeks at the end of your cycle around week 8 (never ran it though) but it is pretty mild side wise and not so hard on the liver as I have heard from guys who take it. I'm no genius but I would stay away from tren for your first cycle

As for the cough, it is hard to say. I did see a couple drops of blood when I removed the needle from my quad so maybe it got in a vessel... On another side, maybe I was scared of the cough and thats why it happened. Felt very real to me lol, lasted about 20 seconds but then again it felt like forever lol!

- - - Updated - - -

That's a lot of weight on every lift man! have you been competing/are you eventually going to?
    I haven't competed, but I plan to within this year if I can find a meet later in the year. There's a PL meet here in houston at the end of July, but I don't feel ready (and it says you need to be clean for the past 3 years, LOL!!!) I need to find an association that doesn't require those types of things, LOL!! I'm sure I could get my squats and dead numbers up higher if I had a GHR machine and a reverse hyper machine.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Eh, Var sounds pricey. Already scrounging secret money to pay for this upcoming cycle. lol I'll run an oral kicker in the beginning then blast. Once I get used to pinning(assumming that happens) then I'll add some spice to the next cycle.

You should've tried a 3rd shot with the Tren, just to see. Of course, it's so damn easy for me to say that. lol
    Easy breezy! As far as var is concerned, I ran OT for wk 1-5, took 2 wks off, got bloods and my liver numbers were at 45; 44 being the high point. That wasn't concerning to me, but I ran var for 8 wks and by the end my alt numbers were high... Like 135. I drank a ton of water and took aegis the whole time. Either way, I know know I had stressed the liver the both methlys. But just letting ou guys know my exp.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already scrounging secret money to pay for this upcoming cycle
    I know the feel man :O

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Easy breezy! As far as var is concerned, I ran OT for wk 1-5, took 2 wks off, got bloods and my liver numbers were at 45; 44 being the high point. That wasn't concerning to me, but I ran var for 8 wks and by the end my alt numbers were high... Like 135. I drank a ton of water and took aegis the whole time. Either way, I know know I had stressed the liver the both methlys. But just letting ou guys know my exp.
    I'm currently trying to cut down as much as I can before I start, so with that I've layed off of my 1st love.....beer. lol Want all systems go and want my poor liver to be all fresh n shit for the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    I know the feel man :O
    I'm trying to hide the purchase and the use from the wife.....the money part is working out so far, let's see how I hide the use. Wish me luck lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm currently trying to cut down as much as I can before I start, so with that I've layed off of my 1st love.....beer. lol Want all systems go and want my poor liver to be all fresh n shit for the ride.

I'm trying to hide the purchase and the use from the wife.....the money part is working out so far, let's see how I hide the use. Wish me luck lol
    put the shit in a tiny box in some storage area, its only 2 shots a week, when shes in the shower do it or something.....any tabs rebottle them or something.....once you get harder and bigger and want more sex you can tell her and shell prob be cool with it as long as you dont show sides

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    put the shit in a tiny box in some storage area, its only 2 shots a week, when shes in the shower do it or something.....any tabs rebottle them or something.....once you get harder and bigger and want more sex you can tell her and shell prob be cool with it as long as you dont show sides
    Most epic reply, ever.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should just tell her. She's your wife...?

Haha also if you decide not to ever tell her, I would skip orals

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: JM's Summer Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    I've done this. Lol. Only now that I'm on a prescription, she expects to see vials and needles and isn't curious at all, so she'll never realize I have vials of tren and deca in the drawer, too, nor would she know any different even if she did look at them.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    You should just tell her. She's your wife...?

Haha also if you decide not to ever tell her, I would skip orals
    X2..

I asked my GF the other day if she knew how to or would give me shots if I needed them.
    Then we talked about steroids later that week, and a few minutes later she asks.... Is that why you asked me if I knew how to give shots?? Lol

She's not willing to give me the injections, only because she doesn't like needles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife is pretty liberal about almost everything. Every time it's brought up she always gives me the i love you no matter how you look, and you dont need them you get strong and big so fast......I just get tired of hitting the jelly wall she throws up, so this is the route we go. lol Plus, she makes about 6 times the amount of $$ I do, so if I can keep it on the down low and keep my sugar momma happy, its a win win for me. Getting to this age has taught me a lot about picking my battles and shit lol