User Tag List

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extreme was just different colors. Lol

Your list looks good and enjoy your oatmeal but after you've alresdy killed a box of cereal.
    Pasta seems like a no go for most and I won't be eating it anytime soon, but that doesn't mean you can't have it.
    Most important thing is to start out low fat and high GI and end the night High GI.

The reason for gluten free is it cuts down on the bloat and GF foods just seems to go down and feel better in my stomach. Its more expensive and harder to find but its only 1 night a week so I'm fine with it.
    If your fine with gluten there isn't any reason to eat GF other than gluten could be making you hold onto extra pounds.

Whatever you pick should work but I like doing shit to the max and I try and stick to high GI and fun foods.

In 12 days I'll be trying to eat 24 doughnuts to get ready for a doughnut eating comp. lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doughnut Contest!!! You'll WIN!!!!

Short grain white rice is where it's at right? Since according to my research it has 0 fat and 0 fiber and LOADED with the highest amount of carbs (53g carbs per cup)!!! Advise!

I'll stay away from pasta then, maybe in a few weeks I'll try a day of pasta. I got you on the start HIGH end HIGH plan! Also will try to find gluten free stuff... I'll need a miracle though... this Island SUCKS!

I'll also load up on those fruity pebbles, white bread and blueberries, and rice cakes through the day. Is there any particular kind of white bread you would say would KICK ASS in ultra High GI??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk... A guy is claiming he's shooting for 36 doughnuts. Not sure if I can do that in 2 hours.
    That's rice works just cook the shit out of it and it'll be even better. Lol it will make it even higher GI.
    I'd ditch the blueberries and rice cakes and swap them out for bananas and cookies. Lol
    I still don't eat bread so I guess any white bread would work. If I bought bread I'd get GF white rice flour bread.
    Jelly sandwiches would be good and even poptarts should be killer to.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much I know your gonna go big so enjoy whatever you want just start low fat and high GI and end the night High GI and fat doesn't matter then so high or low is fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm now set! Time to go shopping! Thanks bro! I owe ya!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I'm now set! Time to go shopping! Thanks bro! I owe ya!
    No problem.
    Glad I can help out.

I'll be modding CNS and will be doing back to back but tamer CarbNites in a couple weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    No problem.
    Glad I can help out.

I'll be modding CNS and will be doing back to back but tamer CarbNites in a couple weeks.
    For what particular purpose? To gain more muscles?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what particular purpose? To gain more muscles?
    To keep from running myself into the ground. Being ULC and lifting 2 times a day will lead to overtraining and that's no fun.
    After this week I'll be leaning down for 3 weeks then I'll mod CNS and start adding some mass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    To keep from running myself into the ground. Being ULC and lifting 2 times a day will lead to overtraining and that's no fun.
    After this week I'll be leaning down for 3 weeks then I'll mod CNS and start adding some mass.
    Even MORE mass?!?!?! dude what are you like 220's right now?! I mean, if that's what your mind is set for dude, DO IT! I got your back! And would enjoy to see you become HUGE! hahaha but if I had your mass, I would shred down to single digits (at least below 9% bf) and then lean bulk until I'm around 11%bf and recomp... so on so on... But that's me. I like looking shredded all year round, so that's my mission now. GET RIPPED and then gain RIPPED! arrr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I deadlifted, perfect motion, 1 rep, 365 pounds. I mean I know that nowhere NEAR some of you guys' pr's here. But for a guy who's 170 pounds, and in carb depletion, and hormone free... it felt like I accomplished something great.

I have to admit I have been shying away from going HEAVY on deadlifts, was doing 15 reps, around 200 pounds. But recently my mind is set to make it to 405 pounds!! At least a few reps, perfect motion! So I'll be doing deads twice a week! Until I make it! I'll do deads Monday as well (even though it's delts and tri's day), but because that's my REFEED day, I will finish with deads on that day, at least 4 sets. 3 sets rep out like crazy (as advised by Mark, for the Glucose demand purposes), and then KILL the last set with 1 rep HEAVY! And Thursdays I'll be focusing on HEAVIER Deadzz!!! This is war yo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even MORE mass?!?!?! dude what are you like 220's right now?! I mean, if that's what your mind is set for dude, DO IT! I got your back! And would enjoy to see you become HUGE! hahaha but if I had your mass, I would shred down to single digits (at least below 9% bf) and then lean bulk until I'm around 11%bf and recomp... so on so on... But that's me. I like looking shredded all year round, so that's my mission now. GET RIPPED and then gain RIPPED! arrr
    That's why I'm gonna lean up these next 3 weeks then continue my quest to get bigger and leaner.
    End goal is 225-230@10%