Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

current pic
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    things have been going well. pct is fine, I feel normal. Strength is ok, cardio has been insane.
    I have been alternating weight training and cardio days and it's working into my schedule nicely. My training has been reduced to a 4 day routine with 5 movements a day, cardio has neen 10-20 mile bike rides with a long ride every week or so. Today i did around 67 miles which is by far the furthest I've ever ridden. I took the train and rode home, it was really fun.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    things have been going well. pct is fine, I feel normal. Strength is ok, cardio has been insane.
    I have been alternating weight training and cardio days and it's working into my schedule nicely. My training has been reduced to a 4 day routine with 5 movements a day, cardio has neen 10-20 mile bike rides with a long ride every week or so. Today i did around 67 miles which is by far the furthest I've ever ridden. I took the train and rode home, it was really fun.
    I really been pushing the cardio as well lately. Unfortunately, I never got a tune up for my bike this year (needs new tires as well), so I have been running. I usually hate it, but I am forcing myself to do distance runs in a way to entertain the balance between muscular and athletic by increasing my endurance. After a certain level of strain, the pain nearly becomes Eurphoric and gives you one the the clearest mind moments you can experience (I am in a time of extremely high stress in all directions, and it can really take it out of you for that period of time).

I just come home and have a reverse-anorexic binge when my running app tells me how many calories i burned in the longer distance runs, lol....damn mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    ... I have been running. I usually hate it, but I am forcing myself to do distance runs in a way to entertain the balance between muscular and athletic by increasing my endurance.
    I can't run for more than a half hour or so but I feel like I could just bike forever.
    I got my bike tuned up after last weeks ride and I'm going out for another big one this week. I am planning on 6 miles to the train station, a ride to montauk and then about 80 miles home.
    I ride a hybrid, nothing fancy. I am considering getting a real road bike. My wife is a distance runner and wanted to do a team duathlon tomorrow but I can't get off work. She is very supportive of me spending as much time and money as I want on fitness related stuff (supplements included).

I have to drop a few more lbs and I think I'll be lean enough to quit the cut and start my recomp. My new phone takes shitty pictures, I need to figure out how to make it work right.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at you!

Me, James and Scope are in trouble now!!!!

You're shredding out nicely bro. I would say shred through the year's end. Recomping will be so much more beautiful if you have all the definition showing from the start

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    You're shredding out nicely bro. I would say shred through the year's end. Recomping will be so much more beautiful if you have all the definition showing from the start
    thanks, i appreciate the positive feedback.

My arms, legs and face are leaned out, my upper torso is getting there and i have a little bit of soggyness around my belt line. I figure it can't be much more than a 5 or so lbs. I think by thye time I can maintain under 185 I should be good to go. Right now I'm 192ish. I've been averaging about a lb a week so I think I should be there in 6-8 weeks.
    I have been trying to get in some ab work eod. I need to start tanning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're looking solid man. Here's where you just gotta keep burning, when you reach a plateau, break it, change something, keep going! I foresee you ripped to shreds by April if you stay focused!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    You're looking solid man. Here's where you just gotta keep burning, when you reach a plateau, break it, change something, keep going! I foresee you ripped to shreds by April if you stay focused!
    Biking is really consuming my free time, I had to postpone my deads day because I did 70 miles yesterday. I would have kept going but I had to get some side jobs done.

I pulled my gym apart so I may actually take some time off from lifting, it'll suck now but it'ss be worth it when it gets really cold. I am going to insulate and sheetrock and add a few lights and outlets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the gym mostly back together... the walls are done, the ceiling..... not so much. I've kinda ran out of time, patience and money and I have to get back into a routine.
    This morning I weighed in at 189 which is about where I've been hanging for the past few days. I picked up some aqua-burn from gymntonic and started at 1/2 dropper this morning. I'm also looking to wes for guidance through these turbulent times. I really want to get down to my fighting weight before the end of the year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes is the man! I know you'll see mad results if you use his wisdom