User Tag List

Page 32 of 62 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Did you forget to pay your electricity bill??
    lol I'll take a pic in the lights later bro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Lookin good!

I can't cut, no way. Food = good.
    man i know... I'm basically starving right now. Sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with electricity. I think I look better in the dark But good to have an honest idea of where I am physical wise. Long way to go still

December3VayneZ.jpg

December5VayneZ.jpg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice progress bro'.
    BTW, do you still use that combo selenium/tyrosine etc... I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Nice progress bro'.
    BTW, do you still use that combo selenium/tyrosine etc... I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad...
    Thanks my friend! And yes I am. Still static on it for about 5 weeks now, except for today, and just for today I relapsed into a dose of ECA stack in the morning.
    Last night was a terrible night, and I could not sleep, so out of the frustration that my body was soooo tired all through the night but I could NOT fall asleep, at 4:30am I decided to just get up and start the day. But I needed SOMETHING to get me going cause I was a mess, mentally and physically. So I decided to hit an ECA dose at 4:30am. It's 7:33pm now where I am at, and I am still feeling good.

And man today was an awesome day mentally!! The Ephedrine HCL made me soooooo happy.. a happiness I have greatly missed to be honest. But the effect was better than ever, I guess because I had completely detoxed from it.

But I am aware what the negative effects are in the long run.

With the stack you recommended I have noticed a lot of fat loss, without the adrenaline and rush that I get from the Ephedrine.
    I'll stay on the stack until mid January, and then might take a break and run EC and alphamine for 4 weeks, or might run it EOD for 4 weeks and then again let go of it for 6-8 weeks.

The only reason I would want to get back on Ephedrine is because of that euphoric rush. Helps SOOOO much with my depression.

Please, feel free to elaborate on advises. I am here to be corrected if need and to learn.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are many stimulants that provide Euphoria. I used to get it from my Rx until I became used to the dose. Ephedrine is pretty strong for it as well. Just don't depend on them for the Euphoria, that is a pretty bad path to go down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    There are many stimulants that provide Euphoria. I used to get it from my Rx until I became used to the dose. Ephedrine is pretty strong for it as well. Just don't depend on them for the Euphoria, that is a pretty bad path to go down.
    Yeah I need to find something that will work well with me. The stack of L-Tyrosine/Selenium/Iodine/B6 which Jelisej recommended has been really good physical wise. Def wanna stay on it longer, but I want and NEED something to push me mentally as well. I was wayyy less depressed when I was on stimulants.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The importance of norepinephrine in depression

try upping tyrosine, it should do trick really as a lot of it converts to norepinephrine
    as it seems that you have low level of it, also try to play with trypthophan- main trick should be done by those two
    maybe would be best to use 5 on 2 off

there are other stuff to look into like pregnenolone synthesis, basal metabolic rate, but would keep it at basics at the moment
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-22-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tnx Jelisej!

So basically try increase L-Tyrosine to about 2 / 2.5 grams a day?

Would Vanillean PBS be a good add? Since it is not a stimulant.

And enlighten me a bit more on pregnenolone synthesis and basal metabolic rate.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, increasing l tyrosin should increase norepinephrine (among others) which seems to be key in your depression.

I really dont know anything about vanillean.

Pregnenolone synthesis, most simply put- depression/anxiety in most cases (IMO) are result when neurotransmitters which are regulated and sustained by pregnenolone are insufficent. Basically all pregnenolone has been converted to progesterone and than into hydroxyprog and eventually into cortisol. And then often cortisol gets used together with fT3 to increase basal metabolic rate.
    The main problem is that pregnenolone is made up from cholesterol which is slow process, while others are quite fast so you can run out of pregnenolone which upsets neurotransmitters. Sometimes one can just adjust lifestyle and resolve problem, sometimes adding pregneolone sorts things out, sometimes cortisol top up is needed (like HC or medrol) which will then spare your existing pregnenolone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I will indeed, like you said ''keep it simple'' for now. Too complex info for my understanding!!
    I'll try and see how 2.5 grams of L-Tyrosine will treat me