User Tag List

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is preg really needed? Or is herbs/training/diet/time enough?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Is preg really needed? Or is herbs/training/diet/time enough?
    Depends on how bad of shape you are in especially mentally.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you feel when you take preg?

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Depends on how bad of shape you are in especially mentally.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    How do you feel when you take preg?
    Good, all around but big time for sexual function both mentally and physically. The other reason I take it is because it's the safest. The body will put it where it needs regardless of you knowing exactly what "hormone" you are lacking.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I might just try some myself. The pro hormones give me headaches and are too suppressive.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I may have permanently inhibited my Aromatase. I'm an ex fin/saw palmetto user and was taking vitamin E mixed tocopherols and doing a very low carb diet. I'm experiencing all sides of low E and they're not subsiding even after dropping the vitamin and stopping the diet. Idk what to do my body is severely dehydrated, excessive urination, constipation, bones and joints cracking and painful, insomnia, bad brain fog, depression. Any advice?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konflict View Post
    I think I may have permanently inhibited my Aromatase. I'm an ex fin/saw palmetto user and was taking vitamin E mixed tocopherols and doing a very low carb diet. I'm experiencing all sides of low E and they're not subsiding even after dropping the vitamin and stopping the diet. Idk what to do my body is severely dehydrated, excessive urination, constipation, bones and joints cracking and painful, insomnia, bad brain fog, depression. Any advice?
    Relax man. There's no way those two things did permanent damage to you.

Doing keto can mess with your electrolyte balance when you cut carbs and piss everything out. It made me feel similar to what you are describing temporarily.

Eat foods with plenty of sodium, potassium, and magnesium. Go to a drugstore and buy yourself a pedialyte.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Relax man. There's no way those two things did permanent damage to you.

Doing keto can mess with your electrolyte balance when you cut carbs and piss everything out. It made me feel similar to what you are describing temporarily.

Eat foods with plenty of sodium, potassium, and magnesium. Go to a drugstore and buy yourself a pedialyte.

Thanks for the reply man. I don't want to come off as Whiny or anything I'm just concerned and scared because these side effects aren't going away even after a week since changing my diet up, in fact they're speeding up. Like my body is actually losing fat and water at a pretty rapid pace. Just had some blood work today but being a past fin user they don't always tell the whole story.

How long did it take for your sides to go away after experiencing them? I also though maybe it's candida overgrowth or something along the lines of hyperparathyroidism or symptoms relate to both of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, the doctor thought I was looney and prescribed me Trazodone.....I don't want to take it won't it decrease my testosterone? It's an alpha blocker. Would that potentially increase my Estrogen levels?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was your diet like (or was it a supplement?) you were taking that made you feel these symptoms? I was actually on a low carb diet and that made me feel these symptoms, a couple days it would resolve so now I'm more balanced and symptoms are still increasing. The bone cracking/pain, inability to hold water and constipation are god awful. It also gave me depression....think whatever is going on has lowered the hell out of my serotonin. I'll be getting the blood work back later today to see if anything makes sense. Just have this dressed feeling I was eating so low carb that it damaged my thyroid receptors to the pituitary.
    Last edited by Konflict; 01-25-2017 at 05:22 AM.