Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Wes is the man! I know you'll see mad results if you use his wisdom
    I hope so. The routine he set me up with is pretty rough, I'm getting about 2.5 times more sets in than my previous routine plus the shotened rest intervals and I fell like i feel down a flight of stairs. Getting my gym back together and the change in routine has worked wonders for my motivation.

Note to self, if you spill a fifth of a bottle of aquaburn on the counter dont suck it off, you will get sick.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weighed in at 188 this morning, this pic is from last night.

I did deads last night and I'm feeling it today.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at those veins bro.

Now I really feel fat compared to you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you feel fat? you're shredded and your're double my size.

I may be getting veinyer but I lost a lot of mass.
    I found out the hard way that my decent upper arms were nothing but fatceps and the same thing with my calves and chest. That fat was a nice safety net, I can see why people bail on cutting when they lose strength and find out that they don't have nearly as much muscle as they tough they did.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: xxiv log

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I found out the hard way that my decent upper arms were nothing but fatceps and the same thing with my calves and chest. That fat was a nice safety net, I can see why people bail on cutting when they lose strength and find out that they don't have nearly as much muscle as they tough they did.
    Good observation. In a shirt, you'll look bigger all bulked up, but peel off the shirt and leanness makes you look bigger and better, no doubt.

I remember my last contest, where I dieted down from 190 to 154... I went from wearing XL to Medium shirts. Crazy difference in size, but I looked bigger than others my same weight simply because of conditioning.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking leaner and leaner man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Good observation. In a shirt, you'll look bigger all bulked up, but peel off the shirt and leanness makes you look bigger and better, no doubt.

I remember my last contest, where I dieted down from 190 to 154... I went from wearing XL to Medium shirts. Crazy difference in size, but I looked bigger than others my same weight simply because of conditioning.
    painful observation, I thought there was more structure under the padding.....

190 to 154? ho-lee-shit. how long did that take? I don't think I'll be able to get into the 170s without losing my mind.

11/9 day 5
    reverse cable flys 15x20 20x15 x2
    bo db row 55x15 x3
    seated cable row 120x20 160x15 180x15
    decline bp 135x15 x3
    db flys 25x12 20x15 x2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Looking leaner and leaner man.
    if you like what you see you can take me out to dinner. you cook and I'll bring the dessert.....no homo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv

190 to 154? ho-lee-shit. how long did that take? I don't think I'll be able to get into the 170s without losing my mind.
    It was a 16 week prep. During that time, I remember feeling healthy up until about 165... then those last 10 lbs to get shredded... didn't feel so healthy.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    if you like what you see you can take me out to dinner. you cook and I'll bring the dessert.....no homo... or maybe a little homo... if you're into it.
    /corrected

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    /corrected
    you see the culinary masterpieces he concocts? he can make my dinner any night....... no homo.