Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceremonious View Post
    I'm going to be adding preg to my routine and also 5a-DHP if Australian customs allow, will report back with how I go.
    Those are 2 things I'm going to take of my doctor prescribes the preg....what kind of diet would you recommend for now, just staining balanced with low sugar? I need to get back to the gym too I been out the last 2 weeks because of the pain/tingling.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Konflict View Post
    I think I may have permanently inhibited my Aromatase. I'm an ex fin/saw palmetto user and was taking vitamin E mixed tocopherols and doing a very low carb diet. I'm experiencing all sides of low E and they're not subsiding even after dropping the vitamin and stopping the diet. Idk what to do my body is severely dehydrated, excessive urination, constipation, bones and joints cracking and painful, insomnia, bad brain fog, depression. Any advice?
    And please just don't jump on an existing thread with content that has nothing to do with the original post. If you'd like advice start your own thread as it's disrespectful to the people that are following this one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a full write-up on allopreg if any you are interested

Allopregnanolone - How to Increase the 5-Alpha-Reduced Allopreg - Anabolic Apex

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Did a full write-up on allopreg if any you are interested

Allopregnanolone - How to Increase the 5-Alpha-Reduced Allopreg - Anabolic Apex
    Good read.

The time/effort you put in to share good info with people always amazes me lol. glad to have you around.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 01-29-2017 at 09:04 PM.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Good read.

The time/effort you put in to share good info with people always amazes me lol. glad to have you around.
    Thanks man....haha

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Swolesource

For the sake of working a little more on some of the mental part, I took a few months off from all Internet forums. I pretty much left off after the good results I got from Randro and have been playing catch up on this whole 5a-DHP thing. As much as I liked this forum I do not remember this being such a friendly forum for PFS people and now it's like completely different.

Tubzy your posts are probable the all around most helpful posts I have ever read on any of these forums.  Not only are you giving out helpful information you are doing it in a nice drama free I expect nothing in return just trying to be helpful type of way. Your info is awesome.

After reading this 5a-DHP thread and Haidut's 5a-DHP thread on Ray Peat it makes sense to try to increase allopregnanolone seeing that at least one study has shown that it's a neurosteroid that has been left atered by DHT inhibitors. I'm a big want to see it on paper type of guy which is one more reason why I find your posts helpful seeing that you take the time to research and post this stuff. The more thought I put into trying to fix the mental part that English is big on the more I realize how messed up mentally I really am from this lol. With that said I feel like this is a perfect time to add in the 5a-DHP seeing that it sounds as if it can help out in this department so I just ordered mine. I plan on trying to ask a couple of questions but I don't want this post being crazy long and I have a little bit of a wait before I get my order from idealabs anyway.

Thanks for posting all of this info. I hope you guys continue to get positive results from this and can't wait to try it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5aDHP arrived today.

I decided on 5mg per day. My plan is to take 5mg in water or dropping directly in mouth for the next thirty days and will adjust dosage accordingly. All I noticed so far is I'm feeling the released calm almost drowsy feeling pretty fast after taking it. About thirty minutes after taking it.

Only problem so far is that I'm finding it a little difficult to know for sure that the drops coming out of the bottle are not to big. Each drop seems to struggle coming out of bottle.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    5aDHP arrived today.

I decided on 5mg per day. My plan is to take 5mg in water or dropping directly in mouth for the next thirty days and will adjust dosage accordingly. All I noticed so far is I'm feeling the released calm almost drowsy feeling pretty fast after taking it. About thirty minutes after taking it.

Only problem so far is that I'm finding it a little difficult to know for sure that the drops coming out of the bottle are not to big. Each drop seems to struggle coming out of bottle.
    Cool. If you find it too relaxing, take it with caffeine or preworkout etc. that is what a lot of us have switched too. They works in synergy since they both increase 5AR, DHT, progesterone etc. but caffeine raises dopamine and 5a-dhp raises GABA so a nice balance. Do you live in a cold area? It's tocopherols and MCT oil, so once it gets to room temp the drops should come out easy. I had the same issue when I first got mine as it was sitting in the cold mailbox.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Cool. If you find it too relaxing, take it with caffeine or preworkout etc. that is what a lot of us have switched too. They works in synergy since they both increase 5AR, DHT, progesterone etc. but caffeine raises dopamine and 5a-dhp raises GABA so a nice balance. Do you live in a cold area? It's tocopherols and MCT oil, so once it gets to room temp the drops should come out easy. I had the same issue when I first got mine as it was sitting in the cold mailbox.
    Tubzy, we have any evidence 5a-dhp increases 5ar activity anywhere?

Massive dose (broken bottle ended up with a ton on my arms and just rubbed it all in like an asshole) caused a major libido crash and definite prostate pain. Definitely increased progesterone big time.

It happened it's overwith. I'm planning a major high dose protodioscin tribulus run similar to that of APR1989 and Hopingformore (tribulus recoveries). Will be including a lot of CD's plan with this trib run, but going to give this a shot to turn back on AR receptors/ 5ar2. I just don't want 5a-dhp to mess with 5ar at all here. Might put it away during this run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind Tubzy, I found some stuff on it on Ray Peat. No need to provide links or anything.

But yea- I don't know. For someone only a couple months into Fin syndrome and for someone who only used it a very short time, I feel like its worth it to try the protodioscin run.

I really like the idea going high dose then dropping it and then taking a couple weeks off. Reminds me of how I used to use hydrocortisone when I had adrenal fatigue. This use of hydrocortisone in this fashion brought back my body's manufacturing of cortisol. I figure why not give it a shot for 5ar2 and/or the AR.

Being on TRT beforehand and afterward, I know that something major changed in my body. The androgen (t cream and cyp as I tried both) just has say 1/10th the effect it used to have on my body. Going lower dose (now on HCG mono) I am feeling a bit better, but the body SHOULD love testosterone. If it doesn't, something is missing.