User Tag List

Page 34 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    First weigh in of 2013 and as of 10am on 1/1/13 my scale puts me at 205.4@15.7%bf.

I'm just about to hit my first cardio session of 2013!!
    205.4 @ 15.7% is beautiful Scope! This IS gonna be a good year for ya

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    205.4 @ 15.7% is beautiful Scope! This IS gonna be a good year for ya
    Thanks...
    Yeah I'm pretty stoked about starting the year off in decent shape and knowing I'm only going to get in better shape!!!

I do have to confess I ate a half box of See's candy last night because I know I'm not going to do that shit this year.
    Well at least not for a while. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First meal of the year!!!
    Salad mix
    3 jalapeños
    1 avocado
    2 chicken breast
    Italian seasoning/lemon juice for dressing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's what I'll be eating on for the first 4-6 days of the year.
    Chicken breast with Italian seasoning and nothing else.

Next week I'll eat chicken for lunch and fish for dinner.
    I pretty much plan to eat chicken fish or beef with every meal and veggies will be part of every meal. Carbs will be from healthy sources only and in large amount only after lifting days and Sunday.
    Last edited by Scope75; 01-01-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks...
    Yeah I'm pretty stoked about starting the year off in decent shape and knowing I'm only going to get in better shape!!!

I do have to confess I ate a half box of See's candy last night because I know I'm not going to do that shit this year.
    Well at least not for a while. Lol
    Good thing there's no ''dislike'' button

Neh but, if mentally that would get you ready, then I say, take the bull by the horns now and kill this bro! We got yo back in this journey!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did nothing for me mentally but I was high as a kite and had the munchies like no other!! Lol
    See's candy is the best and I enjoyed it. As long as it only happens 1-2 times a year I'll be fine with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally understand that man!

At first, I was the same. I remember I would eat like crazy, especially when I would get blood shot red eyed stoned. But especially when I went to Live in Miami, first time on my own. Instead of becoming a wild party animal, I became a soldier so to speak.

I would always be working on a goal. I used to play guitar for a band, and then I was a singer for this other band that started making it a bit big in the local Miami Metal scene. We would play at bars, clubs sometimes even venues with bigger bands. I eventually got kicked out of the band, because of always performing live on hard drugs. Mind you, I always made a scene and did my part AWESOME (feedback from fans).

Why am I telling you all this? well, a) because those were sick ass amazing days and b) so you understand where I had to rise from.

So, after I got kicked out, man... I was still working out, eating right and stuff... but I hit complete rock bottom. I went through some episodes that I still get flashbacks from today when I sleep. And these thoughts they just DON'T leave your head. So while still being a pothead, and still doing hard drugs, I started living clean and really serious with a bodybuilding lifestyle. I would get mad stoned, or even go on a crazy hardcore trip, everyone would be trippin balls, and I would be watching the clock, to eat exactly every 2 hours!

I remember I once crashed at this crack house... with a couple of Tupperware's of Tilapia's, some brown rice and mixed veggies. I would chill with people that looked as if they where starving to death, and yet, I warned them, if they DARE touch my food, I would stab them death! and I showed them my knife (I think even flexed my bicep while doing that) to instill fear in them suckazz. It was somehow always easy to be the most dominant junkie. I used to have so much mindpower back in those days. And it's amazing what the mind can accomplish.

So yeah, point from where I am coming from. After many many messed up episodes. Girl problems, betrayals, financial mess-ups, I can get mad stoned, but still, my routine, my schedule as a bodybuilder was PRIORITY. Sometimes I miss those days. But, if I go back... I know I will never ever come back alive.... I was fortunate I could get out and live a decent life today. Might not be as fortunate next time.

some pics:

This one's right before I left to Miami, when I was 19, in Aruba. A local metal band, I was the lead guitarist and lead singer.
    Ninja days 3.jpg

This was when I was 20, performing at a club in North Miami. A band called AOD, I think they're still around... I used to sing for them right before I went all downhill in life. ahhhh the drug game
    AOD.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet you have some crazy ass stories!!!
    I shouldn't blame my candy binge on the buds because I just wanted them and it was the last day if the year, and I knew I was going to attack 2013 like no other.
    From here on out is all about eating clean and only carbing up when planned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet you have some crazy ass stories!!!
    I shouldn't blame my candy binge on the buds because I just wanted them and it was the last day if the year, and I knew I was going to attack 2013 like no other.
    From here on out is all about eating clean and only carbing up when planned.
    now you're talking straight Scope

Bro, even I am excited to see how you shall transform!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    now you're talking straight Scope

Bro, even I am excited to see how you shall transform!
    And its good to have you along for the ride!!
    You, Me, and a bunch of SwoleSource members should be lean and mean this coming year.
    Lots of good things happening around here.