Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Q and A

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    I think folks are not crazy about Mast E, shorter esters are preferred, but someone with experience with E might offer better details.
    I guess it all depends on which group you are asking. I still have plenty of time to change my mind and may end up running a "cut mix" that contains 3 short esters rather than doing my own version with long esters anyway.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    I guess it all depends on which group you are asking. I still have plenty of time to change my mind and may end up running a "cut mix" that contains 3 short esters rather than doing my own version with long esters anyway.
    do you mean test p mast p tren a blend?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    do you mean test p mast p tren a blend?
    Yep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to an ongoing poll (on ProfessionalMuscle) about Mast Prop VS Mast E, the current voting has Mast Prop up by 1 vote @ 12-11. Right now it looks like it's more about how often one feels like pinning than it is about effectiveness of one versus the other.
    Last edited by Coolazice; 02-25-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you mean prop?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    you mean prop?
    Nice catch! That was a copy and paste from the thread, but I assume it would be Prop. I guess I should correct that for the purpose of this thread instead of looking like a dingleberry and repeating his mistake. lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    This was a while ago so forgive me if some info is a little off.

Brand was Hardcore formulations i believe (local guy in CO i think). 10 mgs/day me thinks. Don't think I even ran cycle support with it, but I may have. Definitely had Liver Support, MAYBE TUDCA, not completely sure. if not, it was something like Liver Fix. again, not sure.

PCT was OTC (Complete PCT i think) with bloods before and after and although i don't remember values, everything looking decent.

Sides were incredibly hard muscles, good mood and raging boners LOL all kidding aside, there may have been some extra aggression at the gym.

Now, like I said, at the time, i wasn't anywhere near the already limited knowledge I have today, so it wasn't the most calculated, educated cycle and I know what i'm describing doesn't sound anything like the usual SD run, so it still interests me to hear how potentially harmful this compound can be and how lucky (??) i was i guess.

have some from some other brand stashed away with good dates still, but i dont think ill be doing anything other than AAS in the future, so they'll become gifts to friends in brazil , although i don't wanna pass it to some kid who (like me at the time) hasn't done his research on the necessary caution/potential threats of the compound.

anyway, in the end, i can say i had a pretty good experience with SD, rivaled only by the almighty 1t-Tren.

EDIT - just realized this might sound like i'm trying to sell SD here. sorry mods. fixed.

Oh the Mighty 1 T-Tren, that shit was amazing! I gained 22-25 #s each time and the strength was just ridiculous! Shit stares at me every time I open my fridge, it tells me to just slather it on. LOL!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL you stashed up then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    According to an ongoing poll (on ProfessionalMuscle) about Mast Prop VS Mast E, the current voting has Mast Prop up by 1 vote @ 12-11. Right now it looks like it's more about how often one feels like pinning than it is about effectiveness of one versus the other.
    Currently 14-12 in favor of Mast E