User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuckin Mjw1999 faggot Damon yank sniffing cuck with a transvestite parasite girlfriend from the depths. Spewin off on this pseudo psych garbage while sucking on a tranny cock in old town. Take your pride and fake ass gimp mobile back to the hotel to shuuuut the fuuuuuisck up with Lazarus and Paddy. Damon fetal alcohol syndrome baby PFS since birth shite yank Biden trope. Extra motivation to take more more pills and suck a couple extra cocks. And fuck gimp mobile for good measure that bastard. Mjwcdnutsacksuckinonmypack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and fuck Damon Knighten. This mans mind thinks he's smart enough to get the extra motivation to heal himself from something people have spent countless dollars and doctors on but his sibo and retreat theory and cries for help about hairloss since ssri are going to cure and finally fix him. It's been half a decade and 30 years for the community but he thinks his basement science and physio degree is gonna figure this out with all the other muppets in the chats. This yankee doodle cocksucker looking like a ventriloquist Muppet will put his finger up some young bums ass like Larry Nassar looking like a young Larry Nassar in the waiting. Team USA physio molwster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck Paddy luckfax fuckin Seroquel taking Scottish rat. Always talking about zinc and hcg curing him not doing shite but bitching and complaining all day in the chat instead of fixing this and getting on with a good wank

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I had taken hcg

- - - Updated - - -

What's your story

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paddy get to work and start sending your junk pics to raise awareness you lazy fool. People need to know. How the hell do you think we'll ever get out of this mess mate. Sure as shite ain't gonna be Damon Knutsack or his boy toy Mjw with his fancy fuckin life. Take a crap on CD nuts while your at it and keep it moving

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I felt dead

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same. Now let's pull ourselves together and do something productive, we have enough energy to fight. For fuck sakes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you blake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No you twat. And I won't reveal who I am just that I have some grievances. I want out of this mess asap

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right I need to get out of bed at least I have ultra severe pfs

My mate just gave me.a phone clal.similar to yours. Fuck if I lost that guy is be totally fucked