User Tag List

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, CDN, I think it may not matter whether you're fully water cleansing or just malnourished like you would be on a juice feast.

Check this other study I found out:

Augmented growth hormone (GH) secretory burst frequency and amplitude mediate enhanced GH secretion during a two-day fast in normal men. - PubMed - NCBI

I definitely feel that the HGH must have something to do with the healing process.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, just so i'm keeping everyone updated on how I'm feeling during this juice feast (to hopefully encourage others)...

It's Day 3 for me and I feel pretty good. I've felt weak everyday, but energetic; It's weird.

My brain was definitely firing off many cylinders yesterday. Small brain fog may still be intact, but honestly I was really impressed with the performance yesterday. I'm gonna jump back on some meditation today and hopefully that will help even further.

Also, my sleep is AWESOME. I think the first night of this, I got like 7-8 hours of sleep... which normally I can only get about 6...
    and then last night I woke up a few hours in... but in total, probably slept about 8+ hours.

Ooooo!! And also, also, MY BALLS ARE MOVING BABY! Even looking a bit bigger!
    Last edited by Atticas; 05-18-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright... so around the end of day 3 was probably the worst for me.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO hungry, thinking about food over and over, and even holding the fruits and vegetables before I juiced them was super tempting because I just wanted to shove them in my mouth like a f*cking animal.

Regardless, my balls and dick are showing good response to this, and so is my sleep, which makes me think that all this fasting is definitely upping my HGH levels.

Tonight to help even further, I took 2 table spoons of Ziziphus and I'm about to give myself a 10-12 minute head massage. Gonna pass outttttttttttt

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This article is in regards to a water fast, which is what they mean when they say fast....to basically go without food. With the juice feast you're not doing that. The angle of the juice feast is to provide your body with as many nutrients, vitamins and minerals as possible while minimizing digestive energy. Seeing as digestion takes up almost 50% of your bodies energy needs, the energy used packs a big punch with a low metabolic cost. The body then uses this "extra" energy, as it always does, when it can, to house clean. The end result is the same. With water fasting, it's rough, brutal and torturous but the cleanse is quicker and deeper. The juice feast allows you to go through your day (for the most part) and still get some cleansing in. Both work if you let them.

I've done 45 days of the 90 day juice feasting program and the only reason I stopped was because the two hours needed every morning to make my days ration of juice started to wear on me. That being said, make sure you're getting enough calories to go through the day comfortably. For most men that requires 4-6 quarts (mason jars) of fresh juice per day.

If you can, go for walks while feasting. Get the lymph fluid moving and help your body out.

As a side note.....for anyone who wants to experiment, I'd be curious to know how the herbs feel while doing the feast? Anyone care to try? I believe that because of the 100% plant based diet you're on right now the effects of the herbs would be felt more intimately....perhaps herbs that you didn't "feel" before would be more felt now? It couldn't hurt to give it a shot. They may even help with energy if you're having a day when you're dragging.
    Hi CD .. i have used herbs while Juice feasting... i had used them 2 weeks prior to going into Juice feast .. so i can definitely say that they did give that energy boost... i was using PIne pollen powder everyday and rotating other herbs along with it ... i dint get the Morning wood on pine pollen yet... but one day on my 4th day of Juice feast i consumed 10gm of pine pollen and 2.5g of horny goat weed from SMH.. i got a very very hard raging nocturnal wood that night ... i am not able to replicate that success again... but that wood was so strong that it hurt and i had to get up and hold my Penis for about 10 min before it subsided ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Rahaysa... I gotta try that shit hahaha I don't have the ED problem from Propecia, but I don't wake up with crazy hard wood either.

Anyways, wanted to update you guys again..

Last night did not go as well as hoped.

I ended up waking up mid-8 hours and had trouble going back to sleep for a while because of how hungry I was. Nevertheless, I still got like 8 hours of sleep again which I haven't TOUCHED in almost a year and 6 months.

Energy today feels like all the other days; I'm energetic, but just feel physically weak.... kind of walking funny lol

Anyways, the herbs are definitely fun to experiment while doing this. Yesterday, I was fairly stressed out over some girl I've been trying to talk to.... took some maca + and some tinctured Ashwaghanda and was like fuck that hahahaha felt a whole lot better

Today, I'm gonna switch to water fasting, but continue to take the herbs. Let's hope this starts working!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maxouttt77 and I are finally going onto our 5th day of fasting starting soon here.

It's been rough, and I've lost probably near 5-7lbs, but I feel I may be making some improvement here.

Energy level is there, sleep is getting better, and i've seen my dick and balls go back to some great, normal looking sizes.

For CDN's curiousity, yes, the herbs work GREAT while on this fast (well, everything so far for me except Ziziphus) and I would definitely encourage others who want to go down this path to begin using them two or three days into the fast.

GOD, I can't wait for this to be over. I WANT FOOD SO BADDD!! xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So my fast is over.

Interesting, interesting things have happened... I'm not sure all what to make of it.

In short, it seems like my body thinks it's going through a 2nd puberty.

At some point either during or after my fast, my back, face and neck broke out with acne BAD, and my balls and dick began going back to normal, pre-PFS size, then back to being shriveled again.

This is seriously weird. I almost haven't had acne this bad on my face since I was a teenager.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    while juice feasting ...my balls went back to normal and shriveled up again.. dont know what to make out of it either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little update...

Balls and penis size still getting better on some days... It's great to see them almost entirely back to normal again, even if it is just for spurts of time.

I never really suffered from the ED part of PFS, but I will say those herbs are making my erections harder. That shit is crazy. I gave it to some of my buddies and they both reported getting horny as hell and masturbating shortly after haha

My face and skin quality is one of my major concerns still.. Skin not healing well and the damage done from Finasteride doesn't seem to be going away. I still have dark circles and loose facial skin..

I'm really hoping this will pass or get better to some degree. I used to have great, tight skin before all this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just read Maxout777's last post and figured I should keep you guys updated on my daily routine as well:

The herbs I'm taking are:
    Tongkat Ali
    Pine Pollen Tincture (daily)
    Pine Pollen
    Maral Root
    Cordyceps
    Ashwaghanda Tincture
    Cistanche
    He Shou Wu
    Mucuna
    Ant Extract
    Schisandra
    Maca
    Shilajit Resin
    Eleuthero

Supplements:
    Citadel Nutrition's Athlete Vitamin (mix of calcium, vitamin D, magnesium, Vitamin K and Zinc)
    Creatine HCL
    Fish Oils

Other measures for recovery:
    Intermittent fasting most days of the week
    Meditation
    Drinking lots of water
    Juicing everyday with things like Asparagus, Beets, Celery, Spinache, and a random fruit
    Working out using Layne Norton's PHAT routine
    Taking cold showers to boost test
    Getting sun when i'm able
    Making positive changes in my life/challenging myself to keep a positive, ongoing mindset

To all those that are supporting me through this, thank you. All 2 of you or so since I chewed out CDN. Great community.
    Last edited by Atticas; 06-07-2016 at 07:24 AM.