Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: AndroHard??

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Just do EET!!! I'd say 6 wks on tbol though.
    That the way I'm leaning right now.
    Tbol stacked with AH was suppose to be ran 10-12 months ago and I never pulled the trigger, so I'm more than ready now.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard??

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Just do EET!!! I'd say 6 wks on tbol though.
    I'd be inclined to run it longer, as it takes about 2-3 weeks to really kick in fully.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Are you even going to enter or just keep posting about it??
    Touche, bitch.....touche. lol I've got to come to grips with some stuff, but I'm getting there, promise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Touche, bitch.....touche. lol I've got to come to grips with some stuff, but I'm getting there, promise.
    Get to grips with what??
    You scared someone will call you fat or something??
    You've been around here long enough to know that won't happen and all of the SS crew will have your back.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I setup a special sale on the store just for the members here, even called it the SWOLE SOURCE AndroHard sale LOL...

I give you my word this is not a money making venture. I'm sure if anyone knows Epi Andro Retails for 39.99 -44.99 a bottle depending where you shop, so I am sure everyone here would realize lowering this to a 4 pack for 120 is not for profit by any means Rather to take care of the forum.

So I made the deal 4 bottles out the door SHIPPED for $120 in the event this will help someone who wants to compare this to AndroHard.

As for running it for long periods of time, I personally will be honest and say "I DO NOT KNOW". I did not do blood work on epi andro and I have not seen BW from anyone who has run it.

On paper and in theory, it should be very minimally toxic to the liver,BUT you never know for sure. Maybe Scope or O'Ryan will be able to do this. I don't have Health Insurance, so I won't be doing it. But even if I do go 4/4 or 3/3 (capsules am/capsules pm) I wont do it for more then 30 days and I will use liv-52 the entire time just to be safe.

If this compares to AndroHard, this will certainly be a more economical option for those who want to experience it, then to spend 200 on ebay. Hope this helps

Please do not try and use the SWOLE discount on this item as I already have knocked it down as low as it can go!!

Epi Andro RX 4 pack- Swole Source ANDROhard Discount

IronMagepiandro1.jpg
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'd be inclined to run it longer, as it takes about 2-3 weeks to really kick in fully.
    you're right. I experienced this myself every time I took tbol
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Yep
    I remember last year we went over this in PMs and I was all set to run a 8 weeker at 60-80mg. Went threw the first several pages of my log and all that info is there too.
    I'd be running HCG if I do decide and am able to run a long cycle.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I posted up with GymNTonic account, but there are some issues with posting that Admin is looking into.

Anyways, OF COURSE I will offer a discount on the Epi Andro RX to anyone who wants to try and compare. If you want individual bottles, PM me for that discount.

I made a special sale and named it "Swole Source AndroHard" sale for anyone who is looking it is in the Sales Section. You get 4 bottles of EPI ANDRO RX, which have 60capsules each, for $120 dollars including Shipping Just please dont use the "Swole" discount as I knocked this down to bare minimum specially for everyone here

Store Link

Hey ORyan, or anyone else from SS that has used AndroHard..have you guys ever had BW in the middle of an AndroHard cycle?? If so, what were the results, any liver elevations, etc??
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 10-15-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hey guys, I posted up with GymNTonic account, but there are some issues with posting that Admin is looking into.

Anyways, OF COURSE I will offer a discount on the Epi Andro RX to anyone who wants to try and compare. If you want individual bottles, PM me for that discount.

I made a special sale and named it "Swole Source AndroHard" sale for anyone who is looking it is in the Sales Section. You get 4 bottles of EPI ANDRO RX, which have 60capsules each, for $120 dollars including Shipping Just please dont use the "Swole" discount as I knocked this down to bare minimum specially for everyone here

Store Link

Hey ORyan, or anyone else from SS that has used AndroHard..have you guys ever had BW in the middle of an AndroHard cycle?? If so, what were the results, any liver elevations, etc??
    I never did BW while on any of the AH runs.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard??

I've done quite a bit of blood work done over the years. Never mid-cycle but certainly post cycle. I didn't see any elevations of ast/alt levels associated with androhard. It's not methylated, so it would surprise me if anyone would have issues with it affecting the liver.

On a side note, blood work has also shown that suppression of the htpa is minimally affected by this compound, with reports (that i have seen) of 0-20% suppression of testosterone levels, depending on the user.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.