Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10
    275x10
    315 5x5

The shoes make a world of difference and makes ATG squats feel better/easier and it feels like I'm putting more power into the bar.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ''not looking good?'' Bro, you gained muscle I can tell. Overall balance of structure looks solid also! You definitely now have grounds to shred! It all depends about what you really want long term. You look swole bro, but if you wanna have that size on a ripped physique, I suggest just keep cruising on the CBL, perhaps when you're done with your 30 day plan. You don't look bad at all man.

Actually that updated picture of you, now just inspired me to keep adding more muscle mass for awhile

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we all just want a little more muscle mass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I think we all just want a little more muscle mass.
    I think it has something to do with the title of this forum

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes sir.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    ''not looking good?'' Bro, you gained muscle I can tell. Overall balance of structure looks solid also! You definitely now have grounds to shred! It all depends about what you really want long term. You look swole bro, but if you wanna have that size on a ripped physique, I suggest just keep cruising on the CBL, perhaps when you're done with your 30 day plan. You don't look bad at all man.

Actually that updated picture of you, now just inspired me to keep adding more muscle mass for awhile
    Its I'm just so insulin resistant it not even funny. CBLing at this BF% just isn't smart so I'll be on a mission to lean back down while staying around 200-210. I'm still going to CBL when I can but all I'll eat is potatoes and 100g or less carbs. Its gonna be fun to see how this works out and it'll be a success if I lean out and stay above 200 because any less than that I feel to damn small and skinny.

I'll be taking in 3k cals 5 days a week and Saturday and Sunday will be lower 2-2.5k because I'm just out and about and not worried much about food those days plus.

Lifting will be short and heavy to hold onto and gain as much strentgh as possible. I'll do BW and bro shit during my AM session then PM will be squats, bench, and OHP.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going out with a bang!!
    Holes are there because I soaked the left side in Butter and the right side in Coconut oil.

Cookies......

Going to eat cereal, waffles, and my main meal will be chicken with Gluten Free Mac N Cheese

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Its I'm just so insulin resistant it not even funny. CBLing at this BF% just isn't smart so I'll be on a mission to lean back down while staying around 200-210. I'm still going to CBL when I can but all I'll eat is potatoes and 100g or less carbs. Its gonna be fun to see how this works out and it'll be a success if I lean out and stay above 200 because any less than that I feel to damn small and skinny.

I'll be taking in 3k cals 5 days a week and Saturday and Sunday will be lower 2-2.5k because I'm just out and about and not worried much about food those days plus.

Lifting will be short and heavy to hold onto and gain as much strentgh as possible. I'll do BW and bro shit during my AM session then PM will be squats, bench, and OHP.
    Makes sense. Looking forward to see how this works out for you by the end of June!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    note to myself: do not look at this log when craving sugar!